United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Six month ban for Ash the Crash. Guilty of road hoggery. Why didn't he plead the shits. Worked a treat for the old GPC!!

I think you misread it.

9bawiu.jpg

marcus said:
I'm actually surprised at the level of bitterness and hatred that has come from most rags. I've plenty of red mates who are quite accepting and even the odd one gracious (although extremely rare) but most have been so bitter it's untrue. Had one last night saying we are now cheating our way to the title.
I dont know why I'm shocked, I shouldn't be. But I'm glad it's hurts them so fucking much.

I had a rag on twitter last night saying that we cheated the title.

Apparently Aguero was offside for "that" QPR goal, and apparently the ref came on TV after the game and confirmed it was offside and it should have been disallowed!

I obviously checked this "fact" out and when I sent him the screen shot of when balotelli passed to aguero, who incidentally was being played onside by no less than 7 QPR players I haven't heard a peep from him since!

Stupid bitter arsehole from Cardiff no less!!

mcfc-mike said:
marcus said:
I'm actually surprised at the level of bitterness and hatred that has come from most rags. I've plenty of red mates who are quite accepting and even the odd one gracious (although extremely rare) but most have been so bitter it's untrue. Had one last night saying we are now cheating our way to the title.
I dont know why I'm shocked, I shouldn't be. But I'm glad it's hurts them so fucking much.

I had a rag on twitter last night saying that we cheated the title.

Apparently Aguero was offside for "that" QPR goal, and apparently the ref came on TV after the game and confirmed it was offside and it should have been disallowed!

I obviously checked this "fact" out and when I sent him the screen shot of when balotelli passed to aguero, who incidentally was being played onside by no less than 7 QPR players I haven't heard a peep from him since!

Stupid bitter arsehole from Cardiff no less!!

You should be ashamed. Why the fuck did you engage this c u n t in such a pointless confrontation?

mcmanus said:
laserblue said:
smudgedj said:
LOL Very good

Yeah, like Ronaldo is going to jump ship off a cruise liner for a seat in a rowing boat with a hole in the bottom and Captain Davey in command.

What you both didn't spot is what he wrote in white below his post. He was taking the piss.

I spotted it that what I meant by very good

What "they" don`t realise is that our owners won`t get bored with MCFC as we are a very very useful business tool for them. Whilst we are successful we are a fantastic advert for their portfolio. A portfolio that has businesses that are alot more prominent that MCFC. Whereas our rivals have a "soccer club" as their major bankroller which subsidises their other loss making businesses.
And a reminder to our lurking rivals, what our owners spend on MCFC is just a drop in the ocean of their other money making ventures.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...our-makes-2.25bn-from-sale-of-bank-stake.html

aguero93:20 said:
Chris in London said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
So some fucking rag simpleton reckons the rags have a 40% chance of winning the Premiership.
Presumably that's why Oddschecker have them at 66/1.
Schumacher has more powers of reasoning than these deluded *****.

Does it follow that they have a 60% chance of not winning it?

Fuck me, I'd put a couple of grand on them not winning the league if I was being offered odds of 3-2
4/6 you'd get, probably 8/13 or 4/7 once the bookies shaved it (if they actually had a 40% chance). I'd put everything I owned and could borrow at those prices.
85 points i think if they won every game

This only caught my eye because the headline was... Uniteds Young Banned from Driving...

Naturally I thought it said Diving lol

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-25962305" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-25962305</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.