United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigJoe#1 said:
This only caught my eye because the headline was... Uniteds Young Banned from Driving...

Naturally I thought it said Diving lol

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-25962305" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-25962305</a>

Young's solicitor argued the road had been "quiet" at the time of his latest offence.

I didn't realise the speeding law was based on how quiet a road is.

anyone else getting the ignore tratment off them, this rag allways lets on today he turned his back and looked up at the sky he knew i was passing in the car,how fucking stupid he looked, so the window went down and this- hey matey get that fucking bobby charlton polishing our trophy and while he's at it send for a cab and get it over to the etihad

smudgedj said:
Wiggum22 said:
mcmanus said:
Just a quick message for our lurking rags. (Numbers are dropping though)

It must be fucking killing you at the moment. Ferguson has gone, your team is shit and we are twatting every side put in front of us playing amazing football.

How times do change eh? Worst thing for you though is seems you're in for a few really barren years.

Ah well.

Not really. Most of the match-goers I associate myself with are doing that black-humour-laughing-at ourselves thing at the moment. You know, the we are staying up chants and that!
I'm sure that will change and my mood will darken should the'really barren' years materialise though but for now it's all good.
I'm all for letting Moyes get on with the job of booting out some of the over-paid wasters: Anderson ( gone ), Young, Cleverley, Buttner, RVP. See how many bite with the RVP one.
Then hopefully bring is some World class talent like Mata, Ronaldo, Schweinsteiger etc.. Another fishing expedition with Ronaldo and Schweiney

LOL Very good

How about singing, your getting sacked in the morning!

baldybouncer said:
Have to be fair to the rag that sits opposite me at work. He keeps coming out with comments like ... "Just another 5 tonight then?"

He'll be saying that next year when they're in the Europa as well.

can we have a Save Our Malcolm campaign as well?

He also deserves much more time to complete the massive job he has started so well despite all that rag bitterness.....

malcolm-glazer.jpg

mcmanus said:
Balti said:

He also deserves much more time to complete the massive job he has started so well despite all that rag bitterness.....

malcolm-glazer.jpg

This is the genius that hired Our Dave so should also have his own campaign.

#malcolmkeepbleedingthemfuckersdry or #MKBTFD.

What you mean fergie did'ent hire him.

He's Scottttttttttttttish don't you know.

tommybooth said:
mcmanus said:
Balti said:

malcolm-glazer.jpg

This is the genius that hired Our Dave so should also have his own campaign.

#malcolmkeepbleedingthemfuckersdry or #MKBTFD.

What you mean fergie did'ent hire him.

He's Scottttttttttttttish don't you know.

Cut from the same cloth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.