United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find that gif of moyes and his squad dancing, can someone put it up please, the Mrs wants to see it

I can't find that gif of moyes and his squad dancing, can someone put it up please, the Mrs wants to see it

You know, some of these United fans on Redcafe just don't get it. Like a stone-age tribesman up against a team of SAS riflemen with laser sights; they simply can't comprehend what they are up against.

Such simpletons explain why TV programmes are such rubbish, why the Sun sell so many copies and finally why we get such crap governments - they all have a vote. Scary.

Looks like Olympiacos have handed the Rags a free pass to last 8 of CL, last season's top 2 strikers have departed for English clubs this week and Weiss has gone to Qatar.

If. however, United fail then what sort of dunderhead is Gollum going to look like :)

Deepest Blue said:
Looks like Olympiacos have handed the Rags a free pass to last 8 of CL, last season's top 2 strikers have departed for English clubs this week and Weiss has gone to Qatar.

If. however, United fail then what sort of dunderhead is Gollum going to look like :)
Never underestimate the plate smashers!!

Bilboblue said:
TheSpecialOne said:
I swear you lot are obsessed by them, that's not healthy.

au contraire mon amis

'tis they who are obsessed with us, we just laugh at them.

be gentle with this one.

He's only just joined and he won't be with us much after Monday, and we won't see him again at all after the Cup game.

Let's play nicely while he's still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.