United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcmanus said:
samharris said:
TheSpecialOne said:
I swear you lot are obsessed by them, that's not healthy.

And this vexes you does it..??

Its a bit like going to a led zeppelin concert and saying "oohh its too loud".. weirdo.

I just put my tongue on a 9 volt battery. It hurts.

Its like building a cafe at the top of mt Everest and complaining that business is slow..

Anyone who has supported our club long enough will know that it is the exact opposite in fact it is our duty and almost privilege to be able to knock the bastards and take the piss every day where we can.

TheSpecialOne said:

Only obsessed by their freefall and slide into obscurity Special bellend this is payback time for all the fellow blues who've suffered years of rag jibes WE WILL TALK ABOUT THEM, RIP THE SHIT OUT OF THEM, TAKE GLEE COLLECTIVELY IN THEIR DEMISE ! if you don't want to join in or read it fine log out and sign up for redcaf.

CAPTAINKIPPAX said:
TheSpecialOne said:

Only obsessed by their freefall and slide into obscurity Special bellend this is payback time for all the fellow blues who've suffered years of rag jibes WE WILL TALK ABOUT THEM, RIP THE SHIT OUT OF THEM, TAKE GLEE COLLECTIVELY IN THEIR DEMISE ! if you don't want to join in or read it fine log out and sign up for redcaf.
this

Quite happy to spend time talking about our rivals who are gaving a shitter of a year. Obsession? No wouldnt call it that, just a normal football rivalry like Arsenal/Spurs, Liverpool/Everton, Fulham/Chelsea.

Unhealthy? I reckon you could cure depression watching dithering Dave at work fucking up Fergudons boys.

moomba said:
Quite happy to spend time talking about our rivals who are gaving a shitter of a year. Obsession? No wouldnt call it that, just a normal football rivalry like Arsenal/Spurs, Liverpool/Everton, Fulham/Chelsea.

Unhealthy? I reckon you could cure depression watching dithering Dave at work fucking up Fergudons boys.

You posted in the wrong thread mate...... NO RIVALS HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.