United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RyanP3609 said:
cleavers said:
I'd love to know what Moyes plan is, Mata is a good signing, but I can't believe he's brought nobody else in. If they get any kind of injury crisis they won't make 4th, even without an injury crisis they could well struggle.

He's relying heavily on RVP/Rooney/Mata, all staying fit and clicking.

Coincidence the game after Mata's announced there both "fit" again... if they go 1/2 games without a win again I can see RVP picking up a "knock".

Lol. You just knew that was going to happen. It's a shame the three of them will likely scrape them fourth because they don't deserve it on their conduct so far. I'd be furious with RVP especially if I were a rag.

TheSpecialOne said:
I swear you lot are obsessed by them, that's not healthy.

And that eye gouging nut job you take your name from isn't obsessed with us . "City are lucky "HA hate the twunt more than GPC

adrianr said:
RyanP3609 said:
cleavers said:
I'd love to know what Moyes plan is, Mata is a good signing, but I can't believe he's brought nobody else in. If they get any kind of injury crisis they won't make 4th, even without an injury crisis they could well struggle.

He's relying heavily on RVP/Rooney/Mata, all staying fit and clicking.

Coincidence the game after Mata's announced there both "fit" again... if they go 1/2 games without a win again I can see RVP picking up a "knock".

Lol. You just knew that was going to happen. It's a shame the three of them will likely scrape them fourth because they don't deserve it on their conduct so far. I'd be furious with RVP especially if I were a rag.

Its reported this morning that Moyes admits that RVP tells them when he is fit and not the club !! All is not well at the swamp - RVP tells them he is injured if he doesn't fancy it? A stand off coming ?? Wonder who will last longest at the club and undermined Wee Davey or and ageing prima donna RVP?

The word on the street has been that van Persie has been fit since before Christmas but has been refusing to play because he wasn't ready despite going on a skiing break over New Year. Now this has been confirmed by Moyes's own admission. What price Rooney also decides when he 's fit? Especially as they both made miraculous recoveries as soon as the rags signed Mata. Absolutely fucking pathetic and cowardly management by the Clueless One.

Robin van Persie 'decides when he is fit' for Manchester United duty

David Moyes admits that Robin van Persie’s importance to Manchester United is so great that he has final say on whether he is fit to play for the club

From today's Telegraph.

Robin van Persie 'decides when he is fit' for Manchester United duty

Mark Ogden
By Mark Ogden

10:30PM GMT 31 Jan 2014

David Moyes has admitted that Robin van Persie’s importance to Manchester United is so great that the forward has now been given the final say on whether he is fit to play for the club.

Van Persie, who scored on his return from a two-month thigh injury lay-off against Cardiff City in midweek, is in line to start successive games for only the second time in three months on Saturday when United travel to the Britannia Stadium to face Stoke City.

Injuries have restricted the £22 million striker to just 17 games in all competitions this season, with Moyes conceding that Van Persie’s absence has been a key reason why United are languishing in seventh position in the Premier League.

But with Van Persie suffering groin and thigh problems during this campaign, Moyes admits that the 30-year-old’s opinion on his own fitness has become the decisive factor in when he plays and for how long.

“I have taken Robin’s advice where he feels he is at,” Moyes said. “I ask him if he is ready to play and how long does he feel he is able to play.

“All the things I am doing, I am taking from Robin. He is a player who is so important to us that I need to know exactly where he is at. Even the day he pulled his thigh against Newcastle [in December] we had said, ‘Are you better coming off the bench?’

Stoned Rose said:
With Liverpool's much healthier GD utd are in effect 7 points behind them.

I can't see them clawing that back even with mata granny and rapey.

For them to get 4th it means Liverpool or any of the top 4 dropping points 5th is the best they can hope for IMO

Just imagine how that article would have been worded if it involved Bob and Carlos.

Davey gets such an easy ride juat like old bacon did.

Swamp creatures seem to be talking about playing 4-3-2-1 to accommodate their three premiership players but, in my view, their remaining three midfielders will simply be incapable of winning, holding and distributing the ball to Mata etc.

Did United spend all of their £200mill transfer warchest in the transfer window?

Apart from Mata, who will make all the difference, who else did United sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.