United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
samharris said:
mcmanus said:
samharris said:
And this vexes you does it..??

Its a bit like going to a led zeppelin concert and saying "oohh its too loud".. weirdo.

I just put my tongue on a 9 volt battery. It hurts.

Its like building a cafe at the top of mt Everest and complaining that business is slow..

Like going to Tesco and saying there are lots of things to buy here.

Vienna_70 said:
samharris said:
mcmanus said:

Its like building a cafe at the top of mt Everest and complaining that business is slow..

It's like going to a rag game and saying: 'Why has everybody got an English phrase book?'

Vienna_70 said:
samharris said:
mcmanus said:

Eh! Leave our Mr Milner out of this :)

cleavers said:
I'd love to know what Moyes plan is, Mata is a good signing, but I can't believe he's brought nobody else in. If they get any kind of injury crisis they won't make 4th, even without an injury crisis they could well struggle.

He's relying heavily on RVP/Rooney/Mata, all staying fit and clicking.

Coincidence the game after Mata's announced there both "fit" again... if they go 1/2 games without a win again I can see RVP picking up a "knock".

samharris said:
mcmanus said:
samharris said:
And this vexes you does it..??

Its a bit like going to a led zeppelin concert and saying "oohh its too loud".. weirdo.

Like signing up to mumsnet and saying you lot don't seem to like males.

have i got this wrong but utd that bring the kids thro have loaned the ones closest to the first team out and made a club record signing to try and cement 7 th place .? must of heard it wrong

So, nearly 5 years after "bursting onto the scene" and being labelled the new...erm...Ruud van C*ntona(?), Federico Macheda is loaned out to the mighty Brum. Hmmm...

mcmanus said:
tommybooth said:
mcmanus said:
This is the genius that hired Our Dave so should also have his own campaign.

#malcolmkeepbleedingthemfuckersdry or #MKBTFD.

What you mean fergie did'ent hire him.

He's Scottttttttttttttish don't you know.

Cut from the same cloth.

malcolm-glazer.jpg

OK

Who's starting the campaign?

Save Our Malcolm......

lancs blue said:
So, nearly 5 years after "bursting onto the scene" and being labelled the new...erm...Ruud van C*ntona(?), Federico Macheda is loaned out to the mighty Brum. Hmmm...

Pump and dump at its finest, hype your asset get your mates in media to join in sell your asset to punter who thinks he is getting a great deal, after all he played for the mighty Man United. They are masters at it and people fall for it every time, they are at it now with jizzyeye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.