United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
baldybouncer said:
It's inevitable. He won't walk. So some brave idiot at that shit club will have to stick his head above the parapet and sack him.

It's not what I want but, sorry to say, it's going to happen.

That's not the United way mate, they stand by their managers

jimharri said:
Vienna_70 said:
Bodicoteblue said:
Doctors said that Jones didn't look at all good - and they're delighted he seems to be completely recovered!!!

Does he ever look good?

Oh, nearly forgot.

He looked very good as Sergio went past him for the winner at the swamp last season!
978x.jpg

That's the one, Jim.

Thanks.

hertsblue said:
Vienna_70 said:
bobmcfc said:
http://www.redcafe.net/threads/things-today-that-proved-moyes-is-an-idiot.383640/

My fave

The best one of the lot, IMHO.

8) Wilfried Zaha, given the grand total of 1 sub appearance to prove himself, sent on loan. More assists in 52 minutes for a relegation threatened team than Young and Valencia have managed between them ALL season.

This was my fav:
3) Due to the height of Stoke in the centre of the pitch, Chris Smalling was selected to play on the right wing, whereupon he won zero headers until an injury forced him to move into the centre.

Okay, has anyone ever seen Smalling win a header??????????

-- Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:42 pm --

Bilboblue said:
hertsblue said:
The funny thing is we had the quote the other week from them "we played quite well and got to the edge of their area quite a lot" and now today have the similar gem "we got to their byline quite a lot"

Really, he genuinely said that????

Yep:
Moyes sounded like a man in denial when he responded bitterly to the question: “You must be disappointed with that performance?” He retorted that United “were the better team. We were really unlucky. We got to the byline eight or nine times and never found the ball.”

The best he could think of probably - he could hardly say

"we were shite today, the players just aren't good enough or don't want to put in a shift for me. I haven't got a fucking clue what I can do to turn things round and I have been dropped right in the shit by the GPC who I thought was my mate. Frankly this is a disaster - I was out thought by Mark fucking Hughes for fucks sake !! This won't be aired will it.......?"

To be outmanouvered by Mark Hughes is a step closer towards 'Eddie the Eagle' status.
Without the lovable bit.

Didsbury Dave said:
Just got back from a meal in Chinatown. The restaurant manager was at the table and he heard me talking to a friend about going to Barcelona, so he chips in with "they're not the best team in Manchester". I said " oh here we go, have united won?" So he says "yes" and I proceeded to give him gip about how that staves off the threat of relegation and that. He laughs and goes along with it.

I've just got home and found out they lost again. How typical of your common or garden Man United Gobshite it that? He didn't even know the result yet was giving it the mouth.

Post the number of the restaurant, I'll tell him the score!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.