"What's-a matter you-MOYES!
"Gotta no respect-MOYES!
"What-a you t'ink you do-MOYES?
"Why you look-a so sad-MOYES
"It's-a not so bad, it's-a 6th a-place, ah shaddap-a your face

Bluemanc100 said:
malg said:
Cheadle Blue said:
This is for all those cunts on twitter and Facebook that have "let's all laugh at city" on their profiles or bios whatever you fucking call them , and I'm loving every second of this, and I'm laughing right back at you
Same for me. Fuck every last one of them. I absolutely love that 'chosen one' banner. It should stay up not because of Moyes, but to remind everyone what a bunch of self deluded arrogant cunts they are. Chosen One - can they quite literally not see how fucking arrogant that is?

So, like you Cheadle, I'm reveling in their pain. I'm not waiting until the end of the season as i remember every fucking jibe about '34' years, or 6 points every season, or that **** Neville celebrating in front of our fans, or ickle Citeh, or noisy neighbours etc, etc. Therefore I'm going in right now with all guns fucking blazing. Cunts, every last one of them, even the 'good' ones.

It's a great time to be a blue... To be fair it's great being anything but a scum fan at present

Give no quarter blues

seantheduck said:
bluethrunthru said:
seantheduck said:
my fav from red cafe...made me chuckle and spit out my stella!

it's all fucked, I can't think of any positives or say any more. Everything is wrong.

"before turning the gun on himself" is I presume edited out of that quote?

yes, but if anything thing like their strikers he would miss! :)

Football management's equivalent of Emile Heskey.

dom said:
BTW
What was this I heard about Shrek stamping ?

No-one seems to be talking about it but I saw it. It was around 90 minutes in the Stoke box. I only caught a glance of it so I'm not 100% sure but looked like a stamp to me.

Doctors said that Jones didn't look at all good - and they're delighted he seems to be completely recovered!!!

Bump! Bump! Bump!

"What's-a matter you-MOYES!
"Gotta no respect-MOYES!
"What-a you t'ink you do-MOYES?
"Why you look-a so sad-MOYES
"It's-a not so bad, it's-a nice a-place, ah shaddap-a your face

Bodicoteblue said:
Doctors said that Jones didn't look at all good - and they're delighted he seems to be completely recovered!!!

Does he ever look good?

Oh, nearly forgot.

He looked very good as Sergio went past him for the winner at the swamp last season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.