United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
City Raider said:
so moyes admits rvp is telling him when he's ok to play

and he doesnt play for a couple of months, then mata signs and he's suddenly ok

let's see how long before another injury
So the Rapist tells him when he can play him, and he runs transfers via the granny shagger. Chosen One my arse.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
iB9rzmis5QsTa.gif

fawlty_2.gif
I spat a perfectly good mouthful of Lagavulin there. :D

Prestwich_Blue said:
manimanc said:
van persie wasn't his usual cocky, smug self when he scored.....
He did look a bit drawn I noticed. Something been going on there.

I bet he curses GPC every time he pulls on that shitty red jersey.

And I bet he wishes he'd held out and gone somewhere else.

Like Manchester, for example!

Re: Song for Swamp

1961_vintage said:
Bluebee2 said:
joedr116 said:
How about "This is how it feels to be City, This is how it feels to be small !" They used to love singing that to us and that would really wind them up if we took the piss out of ourselves by singing it. Piss them right off !
Great song mate, it might catch on

Yep - I think he might just have something with this one.

Give the 1984 lads a shout Joedr - if we move quickly we might just get it going for the Chavs game on Monday.

I reckon we should try to get some players names in the song. Something ironic. Maybe one of our current crop versus one of their "next big things". I'll sleep on it tonight and get back to you with some suggestions.

I can die happy knowing for once one of the old boys trinity didnt capitulate to united. well done! and also at charlie adam just lol yesterday he was playing like a man possessed such mediocrity raising his game but ill give the guy credit he has one strong as foot!

There is some delusional Rag on reddit saying that they will win the Champions League this year and win the title next year or the year after. His can someone look at Moyes and think that he is anywhere near that capability?

Re: United thread 2013/14

samharris said:
Here's how I see it re Mata/Rooney... chelsea have agreed to sell them Mata so that they get Rooney in the summer..
Rooney starts all this " I want £300 grand a week" bollocks to set the ball rolling for an excuse to leave come summer but gets to play til then. In the summer United say " we will not allow ourselves to be held to ransom" they sell Rooney to Chelsea..

Rooney can then say he wanted a pay rise but left cos he didnt get one..
united will not get lambasted by their fans as they are the innocent party..

Bonnet du douche..Everyones a winner..who dares wins.

A cunning plan m'lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.