United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... They still have to play us, Liverpool, Everton,, and Arsenal (guarantee losses).

Banana skins: West Ham, Hull, New Castle, Crystal Palace, and Sunderland.

I would love to place Southampton in the mix but its the last game of the season and i just dont think Southampton will have the engine (Squad Depth)

Off some 'orrible site called Red Rants; funny though.

Vivek
February 1, 2014 at 5:06 pm

" Well i guess Mata wasnt the Holy Grail after all. What a surprise!!

Moyes could play Ronaldo, Messi, the Real Ronaldo of his prime, the entire Brazilian team of the 70′s and Diego f*cking Maradona all in the same team and still manage to lose. Its just the way he sets up for a game, his total lack of a football brain. He has never known and will never know how to use flair players. He only knows one way to play football and that is to get the ball wide and cross and hope somebody gets their head in. What other explanation can be there for the United defence punting the ball forward at every opportunity on a gusty day against a limited Stoke side when we had Mata, Rooney and RVP on the pitch????

The only players at United who suit his style of play are Valencia, Young, Welbeck Cleverly and the like coz they do what they are told – stick to your position, dont stray, dont think of a stepover or a trick, no passes forward…

And for crying out loud Young should grow a pair and stop throwing himself to the ground at the slightest wisp of air. Its embarrassing to watch."

Did he really play Mata out wide yesterday??

When they signed him I jokingly said that Moyes would just have him racing down the wing and smashing hopeful crosses into the box the, as is ''the utd way''... but I was joking, I honestly didn't think Moyes would actually do it!

I'm finding that many rags are starting to lose delusion and gain a spec of respect. Weird. Maybe after a few years of this I could sympathise.

jacko74 said:
Did he really play Mata out wide yesterday??

When they signed him I jokingly said that Moyes would just have him racing down the wing and smashing hopeful crosses into the box the, as is ''the utd way''... but I was joking, I honestly didn't think Moyes would actually do it!

he didnt tbh... hes just playing with such crap that he cant even lift them.

Cheadle Blue said:
There was an incident second half where I think Rooney stamped on a stoke player and they didn't show it on MOTD
It was a nailed-on red card for me, so hardly surprising that the BBC decided to completely overlook it. Balotelli got 4 games for his stamp on Parker and the intent from Rooney yesterday was much more obvious.

Dubai Blue said:
Cheadle Blue said:
There was an incident second half where I think Rooney stamped on a stoke player and they didn't show it on MOTD
It was a nailed-on red card for me, so hardly surprising that the BBC decided to completely overlook it. Balotelli got 4 games for his stamp on Parker and the intent from Rooney yesterday was much more obvious.

yo what bar do you watch city games at ?

It is quite remarkable to think that in reality the only thing separating ourselves from the rags is just those 2 small letters...... U and N.

City = lucky

Rags = UNlucky

Seriously - there's nothing else between us.

#SOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.