United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
paulchapo said:
At the end of the Stoke game Moyes looked lost.Written all over his face was,''I am well out of my depth here and haven't got a clue how to sort it out!''

Reading reports of dressing room unrest,Van Persie deciding when and for how long he plays and Rooney sitting in on possible transfer targets scream out that Moyes has lost the dressing room and the players see him as a joke.Could you imagine this happening under Ferguson????

They need at least six top class players to compete at the top level.The whole defence needs replacing and two more added in midfield.That is a minimum of 200 million for your average 30 million per player times six.Can the Glazers afford it and will they hand it over?

They are chasing the scousers now for a top four place and they have to hope BOTH lose games AND they start winning.It is going to be a tall order.

What was that lesson that slurgie impressed as the most important thing in his book/lectures/drunken monologues?

CONTROL!

just watched the chosen ones interview on motd .thought he used to be ginger ? looked seriously ill to me drawn haggared and greying reminded me all the world of keegan .think his and utds way out of this mess will be for him to finish on health ground.utd not seen to be sacking him and moyes not admiting job too big for him .and msybe get another job probabley germany after recharging his batteries

mrtwiceaseason said:
just watched the chosen ones interview on motd .thought he used to be ginger ? looked seriously ill to me drawn haggared and greying reminded me all the world of keegan .think his and utds way out of this mess will be for him to finish on health ground.utd not seen to be sacking him and moyes not admiting job too big for him .and msybe get another job probabley germany after recharging his batteries
What kind of job will he do in Germany. I met a couple of scouse roofers in Munich,cause he sure as hell won't find a footballing gig.the Germans are many things but daft they are not.

mac said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
What kind of job will he do in Germany. I met a couple of scouse roofers in Munich,cause he sure as hell won't find a footballing gig.the Germans are amany things but daft they are not.
it was taken as a givern he was off to german football before he became the chosen one .he wont be managing in the prem for a while

Watched the last 5 mins on football first and was sure i heard the Stole fans singing your not famous anymore

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
citysix said:
Any talk of the vermin winning the title

Not a great deal.
Latest Oddschecker prices;

City 4/6
Rags 200/1

Yes, you read that correctly, 200/1.
I have just downloaded a picture of those odds and texted it to every rag I know.
Love your work blue

So when Moyes says

"I don't know what we have to do to win," Moyes said after the game.

Surely he's answered his own question here

"Yes, Wayne went close but we also got to the byeline and cut things back three or four times without getting on the end of it, or picking anyone out in the box.

Ummmm pick a pass and finish. Simples

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
citysix said:
Any talk of the vermin winning the title

Not a great deal.
Latest Oddschecker prices;

City 4/6
Rags 200/1

Yes, you read that correctly, 200/1.
I have just downloaded a picture of those odds and texted it to every rag I know.

They are fucked this season, away games to Arsenal, Southampton and Everton to go. Plus home games against us and Liverpool.
Happy days :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.