United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
manimanc said:
van persie wasn't his usual cocky, smug self when he scored....
You can just tell the chemistry between their players isn't there...
But by christ I fuckin love it when they get beat, I feel like break dancing when they don't win.....

Try not to over do it fella. ;)

BigJoe#1 said:
So when Moyes says

"I don't know what we have to do to win," Moyes said after the game.

Surely he's answered his own question here

"Yes, Wayne went close but we also got to the byeline and cut things back three or four times without getting on the end of it, or picking anyone out in the box.

Ummmm pick a pass and finish. Simples
Shhh!!!

samharris said:
manimanc said:
But by christ I fuckin love it when they get beat, I feel like break dancing when they don't win.....

Too late pal, I had the lino out til about 2 this morning, full tracky on, headband and windmills everywhere....
I eventually moonwalked into bed about 230am.....

manimanc said:
samharris said:
manimanc said:

Too late pal, I had the lino out til about 2 this morning, full tracky on, headband and windmills everywhere....
I eventually moonwalked into bed about 230am.....

dont bother packing it away you'll need it soon ;)

I thought the best was Moyes delight that they had managed to get Van Persie off early as planned even though Clevinio was suffering from double vision. Still, probably helped his passing range

pominoz said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
citysix said:
Any talk of the vermin winning the title

Not a great deal.
Latest Oddschecker prices;

City 4/6
Rags 200/1

Yes, you read that correctly, 200/1.
I have just downloaded a picture of those odds and texted it to every rag I know.

They are fucked this season, away games to Arsenal, Southampton and Everton to go. Plus home games against us and Liverpool.
Happy days :)

You think they can win at Newcastle? ROTFLOL :-)

They've got another 7 or 8 defeats to go yet.

Honestly, I just can't see the Glazers putting up with this no matter what baconface says. Shame, I hope he can hang on forever.

Moyes setting another recorded of losses in one season. I'm sure he will go onto smash it,if he last's.

I'm amazed they didn't win yesterday considering they had "the best forward line in Europe" playing.

I got sent this yesterday

Wassa mata Moyes? Why you look so sad? Your side are fucking bad, your not gonna get 4th place, ah shaddup a yer face!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.