United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some rag on facebook banging on about a billion pound kit sponsorship deal, where's this shit come from?

Blueboy Danny said:
TGR said:
Blueboy Danny said:
Some rag on facebook banging on about a billion pound kit sponsorship deal, where's this shit come from?

Nike.
The current deal expires next year.

Surely not a billion pounds! What is our deal with Nike worth?

Ours is worth 12m a year where they are talking about 70m a year for the scum

gordondaviesmoustache said:
It's now starting to become a very real prospect that before or as a resut of the Derby on 25th March, that united will be unable to mathematically catch us - before the clocks go forward - which is truly astonishing for the reigning Champions.

I reckon they are going to finish on mid-60's points. Maybe low 60's. That's going to be good for 6th or 7th.

That said, I can't see him lasting the season, I really can't. It's obvious that sticking with him would mean the Glazers would have to give him another £100m in the summer, knowing in their hearts that it will likely fail. Then they will have to sack him and get another manager in mid season 2014/15, and give THEM a war chest as well, or they won't be able to attract a top manager. Plus they won't have any CL to attract top players. Are these hard-nosed business men happy to throw £180m down the toilet?

So I cannot see this happening. They will IMHO force Moyes out either right at the start of the summer window, or nowish. I really don't know how it will pan out, but if he resigns next week, I wouldn't be remotely surprised. Any more awful gaffs - like losing at home to Fulham next, for example, and he is a gonner.

well we have the beginings of what could be a classi

Re: Song for Swamp

Postby Bluebee2 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:19 pm

joedr116 wrote:
How about "This is how it feels to be City, This is how it feels to be small !" They used to love singing that to us and that would really wind them up if we took the piss out of ourselves by singing it. Piss them right off !
Great song mate, it might catch on

we now have a artist

joedr116 wrote:
How about "This is how it feels to be City, This is how it feels to be small !" They used to love singing that to us and that would really wind them up if we took the piss out of ourselves by singing it. Piss them right off !
Ah, The Inspirals? good shout

I love this idea....putting players names in

joedr116 wrote:

Yep - I think he might just have something with this one.

Give the 1984 lads a shout Joedr - if we move quickly we might just get it going for the Chavs game on Monday.

I reckon we should try to get some players names in the song. Something ironic. Maybe one of our current crop versus one of their "next big things". I'll sleep on it tonight and get back to you with some suggestions

you now have the components to come up with a really piss taking song, apart from the players names.

with all the brilliant minds on this forum "cough" someone must be able to give us a song

anyone?

First post so thought I would raise a point about united and their beloved "history" they have won the league 20 times but there is an important fact hidden in the number. 5 titles to busby and 13 to sir bacon that's 18 in total. They are a 2 manager club the new one wont be the third ,long may they search in vain .

niall'sdiscoshorts said:
well we have the beginings of what could be a classi

Re: Song for Swamp

Postby Bluebee2 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:19 pm

joedr116 wrote:

we now have a artist

joedr116 wrote:
Ah, The Inspirals? good shout

I love this idea....putting players names in

joedr116 wrote:

Yep - I think he might just have something with this one.

Give the 1984 lads a shout Joedr - if we move quickly we might just get it going for the Chavs game on Monday.

I reckon we should try to get some players names in the song. Something ironic. Maybe one of our current crop versus one of their "next big things". I'll sleep on it tonight and get back to you with some suggestions

you now have the components to come up with a really piss taking song, apart from the players names.

with all the brilliant minds on this forum "cough" someone must be able to give us a song

anyone?

What about Beast Negredo and Wilfy Zaha?

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.