United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
zandvoort blue said:
Check out the cheating Wellshit in the final minutes attack. He stoops to head at goal in the aftermath of Rooney hitting the post and then rolls around on the floor holding his head......but nobody touches him.......perhaps the ball was too hard for him?
He could have died!

Did the ball not bounce of his nose?

9ubatare.jpg

eva9y5an.jpg

Got sent these yesterday madee chuckle

bluemc1 said:
niall'sdiscoshorts said:
Vienna_70 said:
What about Beast Negredo and Wilfy Zaha?

;-)

I can not fit beast Negredo and a Cardiff player in mate, someone who just keeps giving maybe...

last line "this is how it feels when your goal game average is 4"

been out all afternoon racking my brains which are now well and truly pickled but I think this has a bit of a ring to it...

this is how it feels to be city, this is how it feels to be small....
you signed Phil jones
we signed kun aguero, kun aguero, kun aguero

could work............

niall'sdiscoshorts said:
bluemc1 said:
niall'sdiscoshorts said:
I can not fit beast Negredo and a Cardiff player in mate, someone who just keeps giving maybe...

been out all afternoon racking my brains which are now well and truly pickled but I think this has a bit of a ring to it...

you signed Phil jones

could work............

I actually think you're right, NDS. It could work.

Maybe someone should try to get it going tomorrow.

Or failing that, when we visit the swamp on Lady Day.

Well at least Jones has been given the all clear and released from hospital. When he was first admitted, doctors feared the worst, thinking that nobody could survive such horrific facial injuries.

niall'sdiscoshorts said:
bluemc1 said:
niall'sdiscoshorts said:

you signed Phil jones

could work............

Nah can't see it catching on, i actually remember hearing it the first time laughing and saying to my old fella " did you hear that one" loved it when they put it in loud speaker after QPR game, still got the video

Meanwhile on rag cafe there is a "David Moyes sack watch"thread where some are calling him the lobotomised one.

I can't think what came over them, to appoint Moyes it's the job is far to big for him, still I hope he stays for a while longer, I doubt he will be there next season

Ducado said:
I can't think what came over them, to appoint Moyes it's the job is far to big for him, still I hope he stays for a while longer, I doubt he will be there next season

Can you imagine what this place would have been like if we'd replaced Mancini with Moyes ? and to think that Pellegrini and Moyes were being compared in the media at the start of the season, with many pundits reckoning Utd had made the best choice.

Stand up for the CHOSEN ONE

now i know a lot on here don't like us singing about them lot but i love it and after years of abuse i am loving every minute of this, think it would be great in a game being watched by everyone at home if a "stand up for the chosen one" went on for a couple of minutes
yep it probably won't happen but i had to try :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.