United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half of me thinks 'rise above it, be the better man' and the other half of me thinks 'give it to them arrogant cunts with both barrels;'

Any advice would be most appreciated.

Dr Mick said:
Half of me thinks 'rise above it, be the better man' and the other half of me thinks 'give it to them arrogant ***** with both barrels;'

Any advice would be most appreciated.

How about pretending to be the better man,lull them into a false sense of security by discussing anything but football. Once you have them onside, then absolutely destroying them with both barrels and the butt end just to finish them off?

Just been reading Ragcafe for my own amusement.

Apparently De Gea, Evans, Evra, Carrick, Januzaj and Rooney would be definite starters for us - with Rafael pushing Zaba close.

Can't say I'm convinced...

bluetrue said:

Apparently De Gea, Evans, Evra, Carrick, Januzaj and Rooney would be definite starters for us - with Rafael pushing Zaba close.

Nope..cant find one there id have starting..

On the BBC
11:28

Football

Manchester United defender Chris Smalling says they cannot afford any more slip-ups if they are to compete to retain their Premier League title. United sit seventh in the table, 15 points behind leaders Arsenal and seven adrift of Liverpool who occupy the final Champions League qualification place.

"Each point that we drop makes it difficult for ourselves," Smalling tells the club's website. "We can only take the next game as it comes, and other teams will drop points as well, but we need to stop dropping points. We need to put pressure on other teams.

"We don't really talk about the Champions League but we all know if anything that's the minimum we need to aim for."

That should carry a health warning I nearly hurt myself laughing.

samharris said:
bluetrue said:

Nope..cant find one there id have starting..

De Gea, Rooney would make the bench... Januzaj would play cup games and get on the bench every now and then (like Lopes).

There living in dreamland if they think after this seasons showing that 6 of their first 11 would make our first team, dreamland!

ff09cbfbee0a1fa5c60a44a4dedc47938f9b1944a1e65fa13fd4e7aaaece42c1_large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.