United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
bluemoondays said:
That's some major purchasing they have to do in summer

Vidic, Evra, Giggs, they need a backup LB and RB and they could do with a class midfielder. Not much change there from £150m if they sign top class talent

platini.jpg
Chortle.

Stretford Ender said:
Vienna_70 said:
Kun Aguero said:
It's the right thing to move Vidic on, as well as Wio and Evra. Moysey should rebuild in the summer. Looking through the squad it's very poor by rag standards except upfront and in goal. If at all possible they should get Shaw, a world class defender or 2, Barkley, Andros Townsend then get rid of Vidic, Wio, Evra, Giggsy, Anderson, Nani, Valencia, Young and Clevz.

You're not a closet rag, are you?

You seem to be worryingly familiar when it comes to some of their nicknames.
Cleverleys nickname is 'chunks'

Is that cos he's a pedigree twat??

Easy win for them tomorrow but they will still be 7 points off an impressive Liverpool team and quite a far distance off their goal difference.

davymcfc said:
Easy win for them tomorrow but they will still be 7 points off an impressive Liverpool team and quite a far distance off their goal difference.

They'd better win or our #SOD campaign will be dead in the water, I fear.

citykev28 said:
Vienna_70 said:
davymcfc said:

They'd better win or our #SOD campaign will be dead in the water, I fear.

#believeindave
I`ve got a feeling Fulham might get something at the theatre of shattered dreams tomorrow.....
maulensteen,as shit as he is and despite him taking Fulham back to division 2 at a rate of knots,will be fired up to go there and prove a point...
what point who knows,maybe a case of him and wee davy looking into a mirror and saying I`m the shittest of them all.....
you never know..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.