United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
It's great money, but I thought that was the one thing Chelsea had? And would you say they need the money to finance an overhaul of their squad? They only need one or two goalscorers

FFP is coming. The time of spending without consequences is over.

I hate the idea of us selling Mata to United, but he can't adapt to Jose's system and is wasted on the bench. And 40m is a nice sum which could be used to strengthen areas where we genuinely lack quality and depth.

x6keq8.jpg

Marvin said:
IH8MUFC said:
BigOscar said:
I know Mourinho is a short term manager, but that would be ridiculous even by his standards. Strengthening a long term rival just for a potential half a year benefit would be beyond stupid. Presumably, Chelsea just don't think United are going to be a long term rival, or (less plausibly) they don't think Mata is good enough to genuinely help UNited, or the conspiracy theory that it's all to facilitate a Rooney move in the opposite direction in the Summer. Selling Mata to buy Rooney would be a terrible decision though, he's a far better player
Well look at the positives of selling him;

He is on their bench
40million
FFP to think about
Might be a problem in the dressing room
Had his worst season to date
Could fund a new striker (maybe have a clause about shrek)

There's positives and negatives to every situation.
It's great money, but I thought that was the one thing Chelsea had? And would you say they need the money to finance an overhaul of their squad? They only need one or two goalscorers
Yeah they have money but still need to breakeven with financial fair play.

bobrivers said:
Marvin said:

FFP is coming. The time of spending without consequences is over.

I hate the idea of us selling Mata to United, but he can't adapt to Jose's system and is wasted on the bench. And 40m is a nice sum which could be used to strengthen areas where we genuinely lack quality and depth.

Sorry but you´ve sucked the cock of the devil

This is the only chance the scum had to give their top 4 chances a huge boost - had you waited till the summer it would have had more long term implications for the rags re their capacity to sign players who wanted CL football. You are their white knight and have probably saved their arses for Maureens short term gain. One can only hope we smash your back doors in a week Monday and do the same at the swamp to that shower and a nice little injury to Mata after the window closes
Nothing personal mate but Mata? Your best player? TO THEM? FFS!!!!

Ducado said:
hutton who blue said:
Mata will make that team tick. Watch them march towards the top 4 now. Mourinho has his own moribund, boring and defensive footballing strategy for his team but making premiership rivals stronger allowing them your best or second best player is not astute management.

If you knew anything about football you would know that they need more than one player, what makes you think that Moyes actually knows what he is doing

They will not get top 4
depends, if they get roovonrapist back, they're only really up against a managerless Tottenham, one-man-team Liverpool and Everton and Mata could give the whole team a lift.

ooops, I forgot, they have wee Davey :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.