United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart of the matter said:
Last 4 transfer windows (since we won title) United net spend 140 m. City net spend 112m.

Even before Mata Transfer there was little in it and they have also put Rooney and VP on highest wages in premiership.

We should be ramming these sort of figures down their throats. Trying to buy 4th place indeed.
Is that right, that? And does it include Mata?

David Meek

On Radio 4, "Crisis is the word". "Sir Alex will be agonising about it, principally because Moyes was his choice. He'll be quite distressed about it". Enjoy.

Re: David Meek

Got a feeling this will be moved/Merged but I love the thought of that old twat lying awake at night thinking "What have I done?"

He had too much power there and this is what you end up with. To not consider anyone elkse as is being reported just seems unbelievable for a club of their size,

Its not like Moyes even had any sort of track record.

Neville "united wont panic"..nah 40 mill for Mata is an impulse buy..

ffs these twats dig themselves so many holes it will look like the somme no-mans land.

Re: David Meek

This all makes Ferguson look an even better manager than he probably already did. He won't be arsed one bit about what's going on. This was his plan, this is why he brought in someone of Moyes level rather than try and open talks with Guardiola/Ancelotti/Mourinho who were all available. He never wanted someone to come in and overshadow his achievements, he's far too much of an egocentric old pissed up arsehole to allow that to happen. He is all about himself, he has actually been disrespectful to the club and its fans because he's made it all about him. The only thing he'll feel is surprised at how shit they have actually become. But he won't be particularly bothered because when he was there he made them what they became at their best.

A few Rags might see this and be rightfully pissed off with Ferguson's level of disrespect. Most won't and will think of him as they always have done because in all those years where he was the #1 prized cock of footy most of them never saw anything wrong with anything he ever did or said.

Meanwhile i'm laughing away at the - maybe short term (but still enjoyable) - demise of that club!

Now don't laugh but

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/in-2010-david-moyes-wrote-an-article-in-the-sunday-times-titled-how-to-win-a-shootout/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/in-20 ... -shootout/</a>

Oh go on then

I expected the turnaround to take place slowly over a few years.

From them having a settled squad, winning and not impulse buying to the complete opposite in 8 months or so is incredible.

Love to see where Mata will fit in, because he will want a left sided berth somewhere, either actual wide left or left side of central midfield I'd have thought, so Adnan may well be pushed onto the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.