United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
vaziooo said:
If Ozil is 42mil, I dont think rags overspend for Mata - premier league proven champions league proven, however luxiry signing for them lot they need more CM
Not for me, there is quite a difference between Ozil and Mata. Ozil is younger, better and a bigger name. If Mata was worth about 30 million then Ozil would still be worth 42 million. No way could Mata have the same sort of effect on Arsenal as Ozil did. Ozil is still adjusting to the league as well. Will be a lot better next season like with most foreign players. Just think of how much Silva or Mata improved.

Proper panic buy this one it's so funny to watch them with no plan just aimless panic.

supercrystal7 said:
vaziooo said:
If Ozil is 42mil, I dont think rags overspend for Mata - premier league proven champions league proven, however luxiry signing for them lot they need more CM
Not for me, there is quite a difference between Ozil and Mata. Ozil is younger, better and a bigger name. If Mata was worth about 30 million then Ozil would still be worth 42 million. No way could Mata have the same sort of effect on Arsenal as Ozil did. Ozil is still adjusting to the league as well. Will be a lot better next season like with most foreign players. Just think of how much Silva or Mata improved.
I think mata and silva are both better then ozil

supercrystal7 said:
vaziooo said:
Wow, looking forward to Fernandinho and Negredo next season then.

Proelia said:
supercrystal7 said:
vaziooo said:
Fair enough the majority and myself personally disagree.
Plaything of the gods said:
supercrystal7 said:
vaziooo said:
Wow, looking forward to Fernandinho and Negredo next season then.
LOL. It's a general rule, but it is still usually true. The good thing about Negredo is that you did your business early he got a preseason with the team. Ozil was bought on the last day and missed out on that. I am pretty surprised how your signings have hit the ground running so fast excluding Jovetic.

Proelia said:
supercrystal7 said:
vaziooo said:

I am with you, Silva led us to FA and Premier league cups, Mata won chelsea Champs league and FA cup in his first season

Make no mistake, this will improve United; their fans have been talking about needing a player like this for years. However, they now have Moyes as manager and he hasn't a clue how to get the best of these types, ask Kagawa or pretty much every attacking player that played under him at Everton.

Basically his individual brilliance, like Rooney and RVP, will win them plenty of games but as a team and squad they are lightyears away. They are also taking a pretty big risk that Liverpool blow up and finish 5th. Even then United will have to get above Spurs and Everton to get CL.

vaziooo said:
Proelia said:
supercrystal7 said:

I am with you, Silva led us to FA and Premier league cups, Mata won chelsea Champs league and FA cup in his first season
Sorry Mata did not lead Chelsea to the CL at all. He was actually a bit of a liability in those games, because Chelsea sat back and defended. Luiz, Cole, Lampard, Cech, Ramires and most of all Drogba led them to the CL. Drogba was also the key figure in them winning the FA cup.

A huge exaggeration to say Silva led you to the FA Cup and Premier League. Has he really stood out more than Kompany, Aguero or Yaya Toure during that period? You might as well say Ozil led Madrid to the highest points total ever in La Liga and won the cup, because at least he was obviously the 2nd best player in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.