United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bgblue said:
squirtyflower said:
mancitymick said:
Nah. I would of expected him to end his post with "Fuck em - RAG uCNTS
I'm in a good mood
You haven't been up to naughty things have you?
Just the opposite

Not working today, took the dog for a long walk, best since January, and then sat and read in the conservatory all afternoon

Meanwhile she's working till 7, hahaha happy days

City Raider said:
oh wow Falcao playing for U21s tonight!
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
they`ve paid £20m loan fee for his services to dump him in the reserves....
and Louis van moyes is going to tell all and sundry that it`s to get some gametime under his belt isn`t he???
ha ha ha ha the helium filled,large headed arrogant dutch charlatan is way way out of his depth....
please you filthy,manky sweaty rag softarses...DO NOT ,I REPEAT, DO NOT SACK THIS CLOGG WEARING CLOWN...

manimanc said:
City Raider said:
oh wow Falcao playing for U21s tonight!
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
they`ve paid £20m loan fee for his services to dump him in the reserves....
and Louis van moyes is going to tell all and sundry that it`s to get some gametime under his belt isn`t he???
ha ha ha ha the helium filled,large headed arrogant dutch charlatan is way way out of his depth....
please you filthy,manky sweaty rag softarses...DO NOT ,I REPEAT, DO NOT SACK THIS CLOGG WEARING CLOWN...

Are they now obliged to buy Failcao at the end of the season, or are these still some clauses in place?

I read today that it's the first time the rags have gone two consecutive seasons without winning a trophy for 26 years.

Another record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.