United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
quiet_riot said:
LoveCity said:
Mike Keegan says United have 3 deals tied up already with Ed Woodward joining the 21st century and doing groundwork in advance. Any guesses?

De Gea to Real Madrid

That one is really, REALLY worrying the rags I work with, they are also not so confident of a top 4 finish this season, as they were 3 weeks ago.

Fuckem, fuckem all.

Bilboblue said:
quiet_riot said:
LoveCity said:
Mike Keegan says United have 3 deals tied up already with Ed Woodward joining the 21st century and doing groundwork in advance. Any guesses?

De Gea to Real Madrid

That one is really, REALLY worrying the rags I work with, they are also not so confident of a top 4 finish this season, as they were 3 weeks ago.

Fuckem, fuckem all.
You can reassure them that the Tactical Turtle is aiming to supplant us in 2nd spot.

Or in other words you can wind them up that the Tactical Turtle is aiming to supplant us in 2nd spot.

Re: Rags and their FA Cup Curse?

stony said:
dreamlands said:
citykev28 said:
So they were cursed never to win the FA Cup again back in 2000 but won it in 2004?

Riiiight.
read the second paragraph again

That would make it a Wembley curse and not an FA cup curse. I don't even know why I'm bothering to answer because it's complete fucking bollocks either way.

They lost the Champs League final to Barca at Wembley....... but then I remembered Moyes' finest hour lifting the Charity Shield on the same stadium

Still struggling to see how Falcao was sent to the u21's so he can get his confidence back. That was just a car crash of a signing.

I know woodward is supposed to be some city whizz but he is really struggling in this world.
He has got them noodle sponsors and such but the couple of mil they get for that is soon sucked up. In footy it is the team that bring the cash and kudos. Soriano probably plays squash with other chiefs that cancel woodwards calls for example. He is relying on the utd network, not one he has built himself.
This is probably why ferguson is still sniffing around to make a few phone calls.
It would not matter who called if your a top player though, you want cl and some drunk jock telling you utd is best, won't affect your choices one bit.

Another year out of cl would tag them to young top players as also rans, all the glory and coruscating history in the world would not matter one bit to these fellas. They want cl and playing in the same shirt as x player whilst a nice touch means little in the grand scheme of things.

if they win tomorrow they will be 2 pts behind us yes you heard it well TWO FUCKING POINTS....word's fail me makes me feel sick even when i think about it...FFS how the fuck didi we let this to happen????????????

Bilboblue said:
quiet_riot said:
LoveCity said:

De Gea to Real Madrid

Fuckem, fuckem all.
Nor am I after today's surrender.

LoveCity said:

Depay seems nailed on unfortunately
A midfielder like Strootman or De Jong
A defender like Hummels or the impressive Feyenoord boy Kongolo (his brother plays for us)
Depay and after that Clyne, Dybala and De Jong seem to be mentioned the most so who knows. The De Jong link is strange as we need a box to box midfielder more.

Anyway I don't think Mike Keegan knows much and he seems to be in a new place every 6 months (BBC, Daily Mail, M.E.N).

Rooney knocked out in his own kitchen by PHIL Bardsley while having a boxing fight.... Wtf....

The Sun have video of it apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.