United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
United set to sign Otamendi for around £36m according to Valencia media. :(

He is an incredible defender, better than the fraud Hummels who United were after. Apparently City scouted both he and Mangala at Porto but chose Mangala. Otamendi is older (but not old) but certainly much better this season.

I think United are going to end up building a very formidable team.

Another Argentine in Manchester, The Buenos Aires of the north.

As long as they pay through the piss hole LC i can handle that. They look like they need another 150m spent tbh.
They are doing the biz now indeed, but it is ugly and it will turn the casual supporter who buys mutv/utd related merchandise right off.
It is like an old pipe that is more cloth patching that actual pipe. He will need to fix the style because soon numbers will start correlating with the style of play. This is why i want them to miss cl again mainly.
They will have to pay a bleeding fortune mate, a fortune to get the players who they want if they will even entertain utd then that is.
I am sure as shit their plans were very heavily focused on turtle getting them back in the cl this season and the numbers and plans would show that.
The plan-b is something they don't want to even think about having to go to.

I may be wrong but i really want to see what happens if they finish 5th. Yeah they may not sink like a rock due to new cash but they would not be sea worthy either. Another year staying in a sheltered port could see them left behind totally.

LoveCity said:

He is an incredible defender, better than the fraud Hummels who United were after. Apparently City scouted both he and Mangala at Porto but chose Mangala. Otamendi is older (but not old) but certainly much better this season.

I thought with Valencia's new owner they wouldn't be forced to sell players? (at least thats the impression I get when Gaya was linked to both us and Real)

LoveCity said:

Given Mata is rumoured to be heading back to Valencia for around £20m, I wonder if the two are linked?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.90min.com/posts/1976142-manchester-united-player-offered-10-000-to-19-year-old-girl-for-threesome-with-team-mate?a_aid=35560" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.90min.com/posts/1976142-manc ... _aid=35560</a>

Manchester United Player Offered £10,000 to 19-Year-Old Girl for Threesome with Team-Mate

​Manchester United teenager Andreas Pereira, a highly rated Brazilian Under-20 international, has been revealed to have propositioned a local woman to have a threesome with him and Old Trafford team-mate Paddy McNair - offering £10,000 if she agreed.

"I nearly fell off my chair when he offered me £10,000 for a threesome. What kind of low-life does that? I'm not that kind of person at all and found it very, very insulting," fellow 19-year-old Kelly McKinney said

"He's clearly desperate and struggling to find anyone that he doesn't have to pay for a s***."

​​McKinney and a friend first met Pereira at the United Christmas party in December, but after they turned down he and McNair that night, the rising star sought her out on social media.

"Everyone was there - the whole first team were out partying and these two were acting like naughty schoolboys. They were being flirty and invited us back to the Lowry Hotel, where Paddy had paid £600 for two rooms," McKinney recalled.

"We made it clear we didn't want sex with them and were just having fun. We went back with them and Paddy took my friend into a hotel room - but as soon as she made it clear she wasn't interested in sex he shot off.

"I left before Andreas turned up but he tracked me down on Twitter and told me to start texting him."

Radio 2 this morning and Chris Evans must have bee taking the piss....

He states that the clown LVG has declared that he is not "Arrogant" just "Charismatic".......which was then followed by "Can you dig it"....by The Mock Turtles.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
http://www.90min.com/posts/1976142-manchester-united-player-offered-10-000-to-19-year-old-girl-for-threesome-with-team-mate?a_aid=35560

Manchester United Player Offered £10,000 to 19-Year-Old Girl for Threesome with Team-Mate

​Manchester United teenager Andreas Pereira, a highly rated Brazilian Under-20 international, has been revealed to have propositioned a local woman to have a threesome with him and Old Trafford team-mate Paddy McNair - offering £10,000 if she agreed.

"I nearly fell off my chair when he offered me £10,000 for a threesome. What kind of low-life does that? I'm not that kind of person at all and found it very, very insulting," fellow 19-year-old Kelly McKinney said

"He's clearly desperate and struggling to find anyone that he doesn't have to pay for a s***."

​​McKinney and a friend first met Pereira at the United Christmas party in December, but after they turned down he and McNair that night, the rising star sought her out on social media.

"Everyone was there - the whole first team were out partying and these two were acting like naughty schoolboys. They were being flirty and invited us back to the Lowry Hotel, where Paddy had paid £600 for two rooms," McKinney recalled.

"We made it clear we didn't want sex with them and were just having fun. We went back with them and Paddy took my friend into a hotel room - but as soon as she made it clear she wasn't interested in sex he shot off.

"I left before Andreas turned up but he tracked me down on Twitter and told me to start texting him."

Not that kind of person but more than happy to sell the story to the papers pmsl.

blueinsa said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
http://www.90min.com/posts/1976142-manchester-united-player-offered-10-000-to-19-year-old-girl-for-threesome-with-team-mate?a_aid=35560

Not that kind of person but more than happy to sell the story to the papers pmsl.

Don't see the correlation mate.

Got propositioned by two arrogant footballers who think they can purchase whatever they want, knocked them back then made herself a couple of quid towards the gas bill informing the rest of the world that these people are scumbags.

Well done her. Played a blinder in my book, I'd be proud if my daughter did that.

LoveCity said:

I'm not sure about that, we've been linked to Otamendi for ages and it hasn't happened. Just one of those rumours that won't die I reckon.

blueinsa said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

Interesting how this story comes out in the week he makes his debut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.