United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
i'm with you here. i have never understood the relevence of a players private life. its about what goes on once they cross the white line.
whilst the media and the public have this obsession there will always be some woman (not this one in particular) trying to cash in.
Still its amusing, because its not one (or two) of ours. I'm glad they feel the need to pay stupid money for a shag, gutless tw@ts.

Ouch! It may not be as easy as they think to sign whoever they want if this is the word!

Espindola praised Falcao's professionalism but criticised the management style of Old Trafford boss Louis van Gaal.
"He is a coach that kills your confidence, he destroys it," said Espindola. "This is happening with other great players that were at a high level and with Van Gaal have gone downhill."

Puteulanus luna said:
If FFP begins to work or their owner pulls out, they'll be out of the top half of the table within a year.

A little gem from sad cafe

What else do you expect from the know-nothing no-marks who infest that shit-hole?

Vienna_70 said:
Puteulanus luna said:
If FFP begins to work or their owner pulls out, they'll be out of the top half of the table within a year.

A little gem from sad cafe

What else do you expect from the know-nothing no-marks who infest that shit-hole?
i dont think know nothing nomarks are that daft!

"We made it clear we didn't want sex with them and were just having fun. We went back with them and Paddy took my friend into a hotel room - but as soon as she made it clear she wasn't interested in sex he shot off"

Jesus he shoots his load even if he doesnt have sex

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Damocles said:
blueinsa said:
Not that kind of person but more than happy to sell the story to the papers pmsl.

Don't see the correlation mate.

Got propositioned by two arrogant footballers who think they can purchase whatever they want, knocked them back then made herself a couple of quid towards the gas bill informing the rest of the world that these people are scumbags.

Well done her. Played a blinder in my book, I'd be proud if my daughter did that.

Agree with you but........ they were invited back to their hotel room..... and made it clear they were not interested in sex.... so what else did they think they were being invited back for? Watching a film on the TV?

Drinks, music, drugs?

Me and the missus were asked back to another couples house last week after we'd been out. So were two other couples. When my mate said "Do you want to come back to ours?" I wasn't thinking that he wanted to shag me. I thought "He must have a load of beers in."

Your post comes across as though they are slags for wanting to party with a pair of footballers who they'd been drinking with.

I also completely agree with blueinsa. Why the fuck shouldn't she make some money out of a footballer treating her like a prostitute, embarrassing him in the press whilst keeping her morals? Some of you knuckle draggers on here have me extremely worried sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.