United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Falcao said:
blueinsa said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
http://www.90min.com/posts/1976142-manchester-united-player-offered-10-000-to-19-year-old-girl-for-threesome-with-team-mate?a_aid=35560

Manchester United Player Offered £10,000 to 19-Year-Old Girl for Threesome with Team-Mate

​Manchester United teenager Andreas Pereira, a highly rated Brazilian Under-20 international, has been revealed to have propositioned a local woman to have a threesome with him and Old Trafford team-mate Paddy McNair - offering £10,000 if she agreed.

"I nearly fell off my chair when he offered me £10,000 for a threesome. What kind of low-life does that? I'm not that kind of person at all and found it very, very insulting," fellow 19-year-old Kelly McKinney said

"He's clearly desperate and struggling to find anyone that he doesn't have to pay for a s***."

​​McKinney and a friend first met Pereira at the United Christmas party in December, but after they turned down he and McNair that night, the rising star sought her out on social media.

"Everyone was there - the whole first team were out partying and these two were acting like naughty schoolboys. They were being flirty and invited us back to the Lowry Hotel, where Paddy had paid £600 for two rooms," McKinney recalled.

"We made it clear we didn't want sex with them and were just having fun. We went back with them and Paddy took my friend into a hotel room - but as soon as she made it clear she wasn't interested in sex he shot off.

"I left before Andreas turned up but he tracked me down on Twitter and told me to start texting him."

Not that kind of person but more than happy to sell the story to the papers pmsl.
Interesting how this story comes out in the week he makes his debut.

I expect he still probably scores more often than you do.

"I nearly fell off my chair when he offered me £10,000 for a threesome. What kind of low-life does that? I'm not that kind of person at all and found it very, very insulting," fellow 19-year-old Kelly McKinney said

Wondered how much she got for telling her story to the paper

hertsblue said:

Her getting money for her story doesn't make him any less of a scumbag.

DalbeyINUK said:
hertsblue said:

Her getting money for her story doesn't make him any less of a scumbag.
And is not to her shame. So what if she got a few quid off a paper that has to buy a lot of its stories in order to sell its journals?

pudge said:
What is it with United players and paying for it?

Manchester United youngster Andreas Pereira 'offered student £10,000 for threesome with him and Paddy McNair'

Manchester United youngster Andreas Pereira offered a student £10,000 for a threesome with him and Old Trafford team-mate Paddy McNair, it was reported on Thursday.

The Belgian-born Brazilian, who made his Barclays Premier League debut on Sunday against Tottenham, allegedly offered 19-year-old Kelly McKinney cash to spend the night with him and McNair after she met the United squad at their Christmas party.

Pereira is also said to have invited Kelly to his home for sex days before his Premier League debut, mentioning that he was with two other members of the first-team squad.

McNair is not suggested to have been involved in or aware of the sending of Pereira's messages.

Kelly told The Sun: 'I nearly fell off my chair when he offered me £10,000 for a threesome. What kind of low-life does that? I'm not that kind of person at all and found it very, very insulting.

'He's clearly desperate and struggling to find anyone that he doesn't have to pay for a sex.'

Kelly claims that Pereira tracked her down on Twitter after the team's Christmas party at the Neighbourhood bar in Manchester where she was invited to the VIP area to drink with the other players.

In a series of WhatsApp messages, the midfielder allegedly asked if she wanted to meet with him and McNair before she responded questioning what he meant.

Pereira is said to have replied: 'Threesome. Will take care of u. U want? How much. Tell me. We were ready to pay 5each.'

It remains to be seen whether Louis van Gaal will punish Pereira for his behaviour, with the starlet having embarrassed his manager in a week when he has been full of praise for the 19-year-old's class on the field.

'When you are 19 and already in the squad of Manchester United, then you must have a big talent otherwise you would not be in there,' Van Gaal said. 'I am very happy that I could give him his Premier League debut.'

Pereira's agent Leo Scheinkman said: 'He is young and single and can have sex with whoever he wants. What does he have to apologise for?'

Pereira is yet to sign a new contract at Old Trafford, with his current deal expiring in the summer and top clubs from around Europe ready to swoop.

Juventus, who took former United youngster Paul Pogba on a free transfer from United in 2012, are said to be interested with French champions Paris Saint-Germain also keen.

Awaits; "Pics?"

While I would support him in principle, in practice, it is patently obvious that he can't!

Falcao said:
blueinsa said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
http://www.90min.com/posts/1976142-manchester-united-player-offered-10-000-to-19-year-old-girl-for-threesome-with-team-mate?a_aid=35560

Manchester United Player Offered £10,000 to 19-Year-Old Girl for Threesome with Team-Mate

​Manchester United teenager Andreas Pereira, a highly rated Brazilian Under-20 international, has been revealed to have propositioned a local woman to have a threesome with him and Old Trafford team-mate Paddy McNair - offering £10,000 if she agreed.

"He's clearly desperate and struggling to find anyone that he doesn't have to pay for a s***."

​​McKinney and a friend first met Pereira at the United Christmas party in December, but after they turned down he and McNair that night, the rising star sought her out on social media.

"Everyone was there - the whole first team were out partying and these two were acting like naughty schoolboys. They were being flirty and invited us back to the Lowry Hotel, where Paddy had paid £600 for two rooms," McKinney recalled.

"We made it clear we didn't want sex with them and were just having fun. We went back with them and Paddy took my friend into a hotel room - but as soon as she made it clear she wasn't interested in sex he shot off.

"I left before Andreas turned up but he tracked me down on Twitter and told me to start texting him."

Not that kind of person but more than happy to sell the story to the papers pmsl.
Interesting how this story comes out in the week he makes his debut.

i'm with you here. i have never understood the relevence of a players private life. its about what goes on once they cross the white line.
whilst the media and the public have this obsession there will always be some woman (not this one in particular) trying to cash in.

Damocles said:
blueinsa said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

Don't see the correlation mate.

Got propositioned by two arrogant footballers who think they can purchase whatever they want, knocked them back then made herself a couple of quid towards the gas bill informing the rest of the world that these people are scumbags.

Well done her. Played a blinder in my book, I'd be proud if my daughter did that.

Agree with you but........ they were invited back to their hotel room..... and made it clear they were not interested in sex.... so what else did they think they were being invited back for? Watching a film on the TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.