United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
chris63 said:
Win a couple and they get cocky.

15%2B-%2B1
Why would a ghost, which can transport itself through walls and doors, containing all the menacing intent of holding a scythe, go to the bother of knocking on a door?

A polite, murderous ghost?

Dressed like a **** ;-)

Fucking hell crouchy, i scrolled down fast and stopped abruptly and BOOM i was faced with your sodding post haha. Needless to say i was taken aback and not in a positive way.
Nearly had to swallow my diner twice then you fucker :-D

I will be honest though and hold back from mocking that poster until i am reasonably sure i won't get egg on my face.

Since i can't sleep i had a gander at redcafe. They have a thread regarding the possible exit of Di Maria and a few posts are beyond pathetic.

"You don't sell the record British transfer after one season. End."

Care to put some meat on the bones here pal ?. We will have these fans also, everyone will but it grinds my gears.
Nothing in what he posted gives any reason at all not to sell him. The idea of his cost being the single defining reason to not sell is childish at best.. If the bloke wants out he wants out and it does look like he wants out.
Yes you expect a solid mentality and good performances but life is not so simple is it. He was always a soft shit so most of you should have half expected this. You took a risk with an up and down player, you lost. It will probably happen to us in the future but not on such an achingly obvious manor i hope.

These rumours have been ongoing now for a while and no leaks or favours called in by press to deny them. If it was a City player i would say the same because it is how it looks to me. I am not just saying it to have a dig. Grow up and stop looking at his cost as a reason not to sell, it is lacking all and any logic. If he wants to go and there is a buyer, take the hit and move on because you ain't getting what you paid back.

I almost feel sorry for those not totally polarized against the idea of selling him. Most sound like football manager 12yo's totally ignoring the seeming reality and reasonably apparent circumstances. His missus does not want to stay here, i can understand that after being burgled in a new country and surroundings. I get the impression this was actually a god send for him and her as it became their stick to bash utd in the head with for a transfer.

The man is just ill at ease here, he can't take a tackle and loses the will when the opposing team have a proper go.

No, i can totally see why some would want to explore the idea of selling him, if it was us i would want him out.
Forget the stats, an unhappy player causes all sorts of hassle, espesh if he is a big name.

For my own entertainment it would be good to see him stay and see turtle have to deal with a player that only does well with an arm around his shoulders for another season. I honestly think he will be more hindrance next season that help.
So as a blue, he should stay and cause hassle, as the son of a red who is a decent man i would sell the fella and move on.

Apparently a year to the day we mauled them 0-3. The intensity shown in the opening 20 minutes of that game was something I hadn't seen from City nor have I seen since. This is how it needs to be for the last 8 games. Top team when we go at it like that.

Stephenhakin said:
Apparently a year to the day we mauled them 0-3. The intensity shown in the opening 20 minutes of that game was something I hadn't seen from City nor have I seen since. This is how it needs to be for the last 8 games. Top team when we go at it like that.

The single most frustrating thing about this season for me. When we play with that intensity, there's not a team in the country who can come close to holding a candle to us. For whatever reason(s), we just haven't done it this year - I can think of perhaps a handful of games at most in which we haven't been lacklustre, laboured - and largely shit - in the first 15-20 minutes.

The first half of the match last season was fantastic - so enjoyable to watch.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
chris63 said:
Win a couple and they get cocky.

15%2B-%2B1
Why would a ghost, which can transport itself through walls and doors, containing all the menacing intent of holding a scythe, go to the bother of knocking on a door?

A polite, murderous ghost?

Dressed like a c**t ;-)

Dreaded M.I.B.

Stephenhakin said:

I thought it was the 25th.

But whatever the date was, we certainly looked good.

And Edin scoring so early had them on the back foot right from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.