United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vienna_70 said:
Stephenhakin said:
Apparently a year to the day we mauled them 0-3. The intensity shown in the opening 20 minutes of that game was something I hadn't seen from City nor have I seen since. This is how it needs to be for the last 8 games. Top team when we go at it like that.

I thought it was the 25th.

But whatever the date was, we certainly looked good.

And Edin scoring so early had them on the back foot right from the start.
It was the 25th.

Stephenhakin said:
Apparently a year to the day we mauled them 0-3. The intensity shown in the opening 20 minutes of that game was something I hadn't seen from City nor have I seen since. This is how it needs to be for the last 8 games. Top team when we go at it like that.
I enjoyed that performance as much as any other since the takeover.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Stephenhakin said:
I enjoyed that performance as much as any other since the takeover.

Agree

I think it was the way we took our foot off the pedal and toyed with them, it was like a killer whale playing with a seal before putting it out of its misery :-)

Somebody been at it on Google Maps again:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-uniteds-old-trafford-now-8931170?ICID=FB-MEN-main" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... B-MEN-main</a>

Scum's swamp now labelled diving centre in latest Google Maps gaffe

The Trafford shithole is at the centre of another Google Maps gaffe - after a prankster this time pinpointed a ‘Diving Centre’ next to the ground.

The new addition to the online map comes just days after Google was forced to remove wording which branded the rags' ground as the ‘Theatre of s**e’ instead of Theatre of Dreams.

Google promptly removed the jibe from its digital map of the ground, and said the error may have stemmed from its MatchMaker tool which relies on edits by users across the world to keep the map up-to-date.

They said anyone could have edited the map, and it seems practical jokers have returned to add another insult to the online map just days after Google were alerted to the first one by the M.E.N.

This time they poke fun at players for diving with United players including Tom 'Ash the Crash' Daley and jizzyjazz among the most booked players for simulation in the Premier League.

It is understood Google are currently investigating the issue.

Ha! Ha!

Vienna_70 said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-uniteds-old-trafford-now-8931170?ICID=FB-MEN-main" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... B-MEN-main</a>

The Trafford shithole is at the centre of another Google Maps gaffe - after a prankster this time pinpointed a ‘Diving Centre’ next to the ground.

The new addition to the online map comes just days after Google was forced to remove wording which branded the rags' ground as the ‘Theatre of s**e’ instead of Theatre of Dreams.

Google promptly removed the jibe from its digital map of the ground, and said the error may have stemmed from its MatchMaker tool which relies on edits by users across the world to keep the map up-to-date.

They said anyone could have edited the map, and it seems practical jokers have returned to add another insult to the online map just days after Google were alerted to the first one by the M.E.N.

This time they poke fun at players for diving with United players including Tom 'Ash the Crash' Daley and jizzyjazz among the most booked players for simulation in the Premier League.

Ha! Ha!

Well done!! God I hate that rag infestedrun paper...Suppose it's their duty to inform them of any slur against their club, probably seen it on here first that's the only way they know anything about what's going on in the footballing world..

blueincy said:
Vienna_70 said:

Ha! Ha!

Well done!! God I hate that rag infestedrun paper...Suppose it's their duty to inform them of any slur against their club, probably seen it on here first that's the only way they know anything about what's going on in the footballing world..

I know. The Etihad has "Empty Seats". Do you think they know but won't publish it as we get a little "sensitive" about it? Perhaps they should put that prick who does the red circles on the story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.