United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Mick said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Vienna_70 said:
Don't forget "Take it, take it!"

A magnificent afternoon's work from Walter.
Being sat there, giving it out that afternoon to that meek and mild united fan from the Home Counties is about as close as it gets to footballing heaven as a City fan. That was the day, more than any other, when united fans woke up in numbers to the reality of the nature of their future relationship with this club and its supporters.

Agreed 1,000,000%. I've not missed a derby day at the swamp since i don't know when. Even went to Arthur Albesten's testimonial just because we hadn't played them at their gaff for a few seasons. '

Call me mad, but every derby day at the swamp i always make a point of walking down Warwick Road in my City shirt, chest puffed out, proud to be a blue. Needless to say, i've been verbally abused, spat at and punched, but i just keep looking ahead,thinking of Bert and Franny and Buzzer and Colin and The Goat and SWP and Denis (King of all Geordies) and Mike Doyle and Skip and Big Mal and Genial Joe and...you get the picture. But in more recent seasons the mood has definitely changed and the reaction from the scum has changed from that of scorn and ridicule to hatred and jealousy.

My christian name is Michael. I'm named after Buzzer, who over the years has become a good friend of the family. I remember him saying after we were beaten at the Swamp that very soon City are going to come here and turn this side over.

Roll the clocks forward 12 months....

Scum 1 - 6 MANCHESTER City

Love Buzzer. Love Walter. Hate the scum shiity Munchen cunts that are u****d.

Where you from Mick?

stony said:
Dr Mick said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Being sat there, giving it out that afternoon to that meek and mild united fan from the Home Counties is about as close as it gets to footballing heaven as a City fan. That was the day, more than any other, when united fans woke up in numbers to the reality of the nature of their future relationship with this club and its supporters.

Agreed 1,000,000%. I've not missed a derby day at the swamp since i don't know when. Even went to Arthur Albesten's testimonial just because we hadn't played them at their gaff for a few seasons. '

Call me mad, but every derby day at the swamp i always make a point of walking down Warwick Road in my City shirt, chest puffed out, proud to be a blue. Needless to say, i've been verbally abused, spat at and punched, but i just keep looking ahead,thinking of Bert and Franny and Buzzer and Colin and The Goat and SWP and Denis (King of all Geordies) and Mike Doyle and Skip and Big Mal and Genial Joe and...you get the picture. But in more recent seasons the mood has definitely changed and the reaction from the scum has changed from that of scorn and ridicule to hatred and jealousy.

My christian name is Michael. I'm named after Buzzer, who over the years has become a good friend of the family. I remember him saying after we were beaten at the Swamp that very soon City are going to come here and turn this side over.

Love Buzzer. Love Walter. Hate the scum shiity Munchen c**ts that are u****d.

Where you from Mick?

Dr Mick said:
stony said:
Dr Mick said:

Love Buzzer. Love Walter. Hate the scum shiity Munchen c**ts that are u****d.

Where you from Mick?

Originally Wythenshaw and then Didsbury. Now livin' in my car just off the East Lancs. I'm one of those unfortunate fucks who had no choice who to support, Born into a long family of blues and married a beautiful lass from a long line of blues. Had a son who despite never talking to me has been a season ticket holder for about 8 years now. Love and hate my Dad in equal proportions for making me a blue. He started going to City in the early 50's. Before that my grandad who grew up in Gorton used to go to Hyde Road, or so he said. On the day i was born my Dad went to Platt Lane and got all the players to sign a pair of football boots. He turned up at the hospital totally shitfaced. My Mum said "Where the fuck have you been and where's my flowers?" He said "fuck that, look at these boots i've got for my boy". He thrust a City programme in front of my Mum and said "pick a name". She said "but what if it had been a girl?" to which he (obviously) replied "Alison, you stupid woman". Anyway she went for Michael, after Summerbee.

My sister once dated a rag for a while but the entire family made his life such a misery that he ended up dumping her and then committed suicide, the gutless c**t. Every year on the anniversary of his death we meet at his grave and sing Flowers of Manchester. Obviously that last bit is made up. His name is Greg and when she brought him home for the first time my Dad and I kicked the shit out of him and we haven't seen him since. That was about 20 years ago. Last we heard he was living in Broke Back Monton and had married some bird from Worsley..

Dr Mick said:
Dr Mick said:
stony said:
Where you from Mick?

Originally Wythenshaw and then Didsbury. Now livin' in my car just off the East Lancs. I'm one of those unfortunate fucks who had no choice who to support, Born into a long family of blues and married a beautiful lass from a long line of blues. Had a son who despite never talking to me has been a season ticket holder for about 8 years now. Love and hate my Dad in equal proportions for making me a blue. He started going to City in the early 50's. Before that my grandad who grew up in Gorton used to go to Hyde Road, or so he said. On the day i was born my Dad went to Platt Lane and got all the players to sign a pair of football boots. He turned up at the hospital totally shitfaced. My Mum said "Where the fuck have you been and where's my flowers?" He said "fuck that, look at these boots i've got for my boy". He thrust a City programme in front of my Mum and said "pick a name". She said "but what if it had been a girl?" to which he (obviously) replied "Alison, you stupid woman". Anyway she went for Michael, after Summerbee.

My sister once dated a rag for a while but the entire family made his life such a misery that he ended up dumping her and then committed suicide, the gutless c**t. Every year on the anniversary of his death we meet at his grave and sing Flowers of Manchester. Obviously that last bit is made up. His name is Greg and when she brought him home for the first time my Dad and I kicked the shit out of him and we haven't seen him since. That was about 20 years ago. Last we heard he was living in Broke Back Monton and had married some bird from Worsley..
Is that true? Or am I missing something here?

BlueTG said:
Dr Mick said:
Dr Mick said:

Is that true? Or am I missing something here?

WTF that's the weirdest post I've ever seen.

hutton who blue said:
City Raider said:
from trophy counters to seat counters
Nice. I'm using that if I may. I think you will allow.
Me 3....
The rags that text me if they win, they've not been to the swamp once in the last ten years, I've been there more times watching us.
They've gone from bragging about winning the league to bragging about being in the top 4 in a heartbeat.
How the mighty have fallen..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.