United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Vidal is the one they're trying for next apparently. Now he'd be their first signing that would worry me, but he doesn't strike me as the type to throw away Champions League football so easily (I may be wrong).

No fucking chance of getting him, didn't he just have a juve tat on his arm and rather convincingly say he will not leave them?
As it stands lc i think they have more chance of signing messi on a free.

LoveCity said:
Vidal is the one they're trying for next apparently. Now he'd be their first signing that would worry me, but he doesn't strike me as the type to throw away Champions League football so easily (I may be wrong).

I don't know what happened to my other account 'Juventino' but it wouldn't let me log in so I've re-registered.

Without doubt you're the best poster on these forums, very knowledgeable on all things football and well versed on European football.

LoveCity is right, United fans/Redcafe are in dream land if they think they can land Vidal, I'm hearing prices of 40 million being quoted, this for a player who less than 6 months ago signed a new three year deal, yes contracts mean little in the modern game, but in this market if they think Vidal is going for 40 million they're dreaming. You're talking 60 million to get Juventus round the table minimum.

Vidal countless times has re-iterated how happy he is in Turin, his relationship with the fans, the manager(Who said he would take him to war with him) along with Vidal being one of the main catalysts in Conte staying on after it looked like he was leaving and finally with the City itself, his family love it in Turin.

Now, if Juventus said to Vidal we're looking to sell it's another ball game, but unlike Juventus of the past we will not sell our star names, simply because, where do you find another Vidal, willing to come to an ailing league along with having the quality to replace him for the right price, you don't. Our DS on a number of occasions said we won't sell, and a recent approach from Madrid was rebuffed, hence the Morata negotiations breaking down.

If Vidal was ever on the market, they'd be alot of clubs after him and he'd prefer going to them other Manchester United without doubt.

The rags finding themselves in the position we were in a few years back,paying big fees and wages to catch up with top 4,strange that there's no mention in the media of paying over the odds on fees or wages......

de niro said:
its quite amusing that whatever they do they will never catch us up.

So true, they're fucking miles behind, and we will only get stronger

I've waited for days like this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.