United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think those saying "the rags can spend what they want, they'll never catch us up" might be in for a surprise. We must remember that they don't have David Moyes any more. They have a top manager. They also have no European football, and that helped take Liverpool from 7th to 2nd last season. They're not done spending and will probably sign someone like Hummels, who is quality. Plus, have you seen the rags' start to the season!!?? It's the easiest start I've ever seen. If Van Persie is available for longer than he was last season, I actually think they'll be a threat again. Hopefully I'm wrong, but that's just what I think.

Tricky_Trev said:
I do think those saying "the rags can spend what they want, they'll never catch us up" might be in for a surprise. We must remember that they don't have David Moyes any more. They have a top manager. They also have no European football, and that helped take Liverpool from 7th to 2nd last season. They're not done spending and will probably sign someone like Hummels, who is quality. Plus, have you seen the rags' start to the season!!?? It's the easiest start I've ever seen. If Van Persie is available for longer than he was last season, I actually think they'll be a threat again. Hopefully I'm wrong, but that's just what I think.
Spot on Trevor .

baildon blue said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Spot on Trevor .
Yes I agree they should definitely be challenging again this forthcoming season.

I just wonder what their armchair apologists for football fans will now be spouting about MCFC "buying success" after they have splurged £120m on Fellaini, Matta, Herrera & Shaw with more to come?

Gray said:
baildon blue said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Spot on Trevor .
Yes I agree they should definitely be challenging again this forthcoming season.

I just wonder what their armchair apologists for football fans will now be spouting about MCFC "buying success" after they have splurged £120m on Fellaini, Matta, Herrera & Shaw with more to come?
And I thought we sometimes struggled to get value for money in the recent years, Jesus.

Criticise the buy of Javi Garcia all you want but for £16m with him playing fairly regularly we finished 2nd and 1st and won the CC. For £27.5m, so far Fellani helped United slip from 1st to 7th and be dumped out of every competition.

Damanino said:
They have lots of money doesnt really matter for them if they pay 20m for Shaw or 30m. Also if they can get out lot of good years from Shaw as he is really talented 30m wont matter much.

Worst news was van Gaal taking over from Moyes, he is a top class coach compared to the Chosen One.

They need to sign 2-3 players more at least but they will make no mistake about that. Wouldnt be surprised if one of Vidal/Kroos ends up there too. Also 1-2 CB's.

Could be spending around 100-120m just this summer. They needed a big rebuilding after Fergie and they are doing that.

Fergie?

???

Rag twunt trying to convince me that Shaw is a bargain. But cant explain to me how, he resorted to insisting that he is already better than any of our full backs and will be their player of the season.

oh dear.

sir baconface said:
Damanino said:
They have lots of money doesnt really matter for them if they pay 20m for Shaw or 30m. Also if they can get out lot of good years from Shaw as he is really talented 30m wont matter much.

Worst news was van Gaal taking over from Moyes, he is a top class coach compared to the Chosen One.

They need to sign 2-3 players more at least but they will make no mistake about that. Wouldnt be surprised if one of Vidal/Kroos ends up there too. Also 1-2 CB's.

Could be spending around 100-120m just this summer. They needed a big rebuilding after Fergie and they are doing that.

Fergie?

???

He meant to write the whiskey riddled, red nosed dying for a shit horse spunk smuggler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.