United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helmet Cole said:
The cunts are trying to get Lisbon to let Dojo go for peanuts by effectively colluding with player and agent and getting him to go on strike to force a move. Hopefully their chairman will realise the rags are panic buying a defence for the season and won't be held to ransom.

If there is one thing Portuguese clubs don;t do, it's sell cheap.

Nani and Anderson cost that lot around £55m in total, with all the add-ons.

Blue Coop said:
Here is why City will finish outside the top four, apparently - it's a good chuckle this one.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/unpopular-opinions-thread.383975/page-20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/unpopula ... 75/page-20</a>

Chelsea have improved they have added key players to key positions, they have goals and assists from deep CM and have a striker or two to bang in the goals.

Arsenal have strengthened where they needed to and are one signing away from dominating the league and Debouchey/ Chambers are already looking rock solid at the back.

United, we have improved CM and added a new wing back, our manager has infused a style and attitude that will see us through to top 4 combined with the lack of CL games we should be easily in there.

Liverpool whilst lacking a real threat up top to react with Sturridge still look lightening fast and have the ability to dominate all teams below top 4. Not only that they have bought smart in all areas other than up top and I can see them doing just enough to pip in before......

City alarm bells must be ringing, they have spent alot of money on relatively weak players and thus run the time old risk of standing still. Yes they have their quality players but I think we wont see the Aguero of old ever again, I think he has ran his time as one of the worlds best and it will be the treatment room from now on. Leaving Jovetic who is also coming off a huge injury and Dzeko who will be their main threat.

Their midfield options whilst last year looked imperious, look stagnated in pre season and almost as if Pellegrini has decided they can handle themselves. Fernando is a bizarre and weird signing, he has potential to be good but just that. Good. I dont think he will get many mins. Mangala is another bizarre signing and screams of desperation, the guy was extremely expensive and was a bench warmer in the WC way behind the likes of even Sakho. They wont be outscoring anyone this season with Arsenals fire power, Chelseas assist machines, our attacking flair and the speed of the Liverpool attack.

In fact I can not see any positive traits in their side that other teams do not now possess. I also couldnt tell you the style of football they play.

All my opinions though.

That's got to be Woody fucking peckerhead trying to make excuses for their poor transfer policies...oh well,it'll keep shirts sales up ;)

From that same rag cafe thread:

Our fans are a bunch of spoiled cnuts. We finished out of the top 4 once since the PL started, thanks to an incompetent manager, and all of a sudden we're not even top 5 in the league anymore? We have, in my opinion, the best attacking players in the league, our midfield is a defensive minded player away from being one of the best, our back line is perfectly fine but could do with a world beater in there, and our GK is perhaps the best in the league. No wonder we have a reputation of being glory hunting idiots, half of us are.

O RLY? Got the glory hunting part right, but should add deluded too.

Helmet Cole said:
The c**ts are trying to get Lisbon to let Dojo go for peanuts by effectively colluding with player and agent and getting him to go on strike to force a move. Hopefully their chairman will realise the rags are panic buying a defence for the season and won't be held to ransom.
They tried something similar with Vidal.
They're as bad as any Serie A club for lowballing and tapping up.

Scum.

Bilboblue said:
Blue Coop said:
Here is why City will finish outside the top four, apparently - it's a good chuckle this one.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/unpopular-opinions-thread.383975/page-20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/unpopula ... 75/page-20</a>

Chelsea have improved they have added key players to key positions, they have goals and assists from deep CM and have a striker or two to bang in the goals.

Arsenal have strengthened where they needed to and are one signing away from dominating the league and Debouchey/ Chambers are already looking rock solid at the back.

United, we have improved CM and added a new wing back, our manager has infused a style and attitude that will see us through to top 4 combined with the lack of CL games we should be easily in there.

Liverpool whilst lacking a real threat up top to react with Sturridge still look lightening fast and have the ability to dominate all teams below top 4. Not only that they have bought smart in all areas other than up top and I can see them doing just enough to pip in before......

City alarm bells must be ringing, they have spent alot of money on relatively weak players and thus run the time old risk of standing still. Yes they have their quality players but I think we wont see the Aguero of old ever again, I think he has ran his time as one of the worlds best and it will be the treatment room from now on. Leaving Jovetic who is also coming off a huge injury and Dzeko who will be their main threat.

Their midfield options whilst last year looked imperious, look stagnated in pre season and almost as if Pellegrini has decided they can handle themselves. Fernando is a bizarre and weird signing, he has potential to be good but just that. Good. I dont think he will get many mins. Mangala is another bizarre signing and screams of desperation, the guy was extremely expensive and was a bench warmer in the WC way behind the likes of even Sakho. They wont be outscoring anyone this season with Arsenals fire power, Chelseas assist machines, our attacking flair and the speed of the Liverpool attack.

In fact I can not see any positive traits in their side that other teams do not now possess. I also couldnt tell you the style of football they play.

All my opinions though.

So, after overpaying for two players, and probably a third that no other top clubs were after, all of a sudden they are better than us?

I want some of his drugs.
Some fucking nonsense in there and no mistake. Coming seventh has completely unhinged the poor twat.

Hope the referees are strong this season it's looks like LVG is going for the diving option with young being reinstated to the team! Under bacon they got an extra 10/15 points a Season with cheating and referees shitting it

Blue Coop said:

All my opinions though.
You can sense his pain resounding with every stroke of his keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.