United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no cynic said:
marco said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Just had a text from utd trying to sell tickets for tonights intergalactic champions match .!!!

how did they get your number, is their something your not telling us

;-)
Well he is Mr twice a season. Perhaps the prawn sandwiches are quite tasty?
They got my number as I quite happily gave it to them.love to put plastic rags in their place at work who "can't get tickets" so joined their season ticket waiting list 2 years ago .am able to win any argument about tickets prices etc and it gives me great pleasure pointing to the notice board At work with their mailings begging for sales .
What I have Leant is how desperate they are selling tickets must have had 6 phone calls 10 texts trying to sell me a ticket even been invited on a tour of the swamp.they are trying to sell me membership and match tickets now on a daily basis. Like to think I am helping to run the debt up with all the marketing they are waisting on me .
The mister twice a season came from years ago when I would do the Thomas cook and fa cup game before we went out ! It should be "Mr 3 season tickets I can't afford" now but I thought id stick with it

Deepest Blue said:
Rags rave about this yoof defender Tyler Blackett.
Anyone seen him?
Any good or another 5 minute wonder?
He will be a decent player imo...

He is a late developer though so not sure if he can be top drawer

Deepest Blue said:
Rags rave about this yoof defender Tyler Blackett.
Anyone seen him?
Any good or another 5 minute wonder?
Expect to see him and jizzyjaz forming the spine of Sunderland next season

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Blue Coop said:
Here is why City will finish outside the top four, apparently - it's a good chuckle this one.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/unpopular-opinions-thread.383975/page-20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/unpopula ... 75/page-20</a>

Chelsea have improved they have added key players to key positions, they have goals and assists from deep CM and have a striker or two to bang in the goals.

Arsenal have strengthened where they needed to and are one signing away from dominating the league and Debouchey/ Chambers are already looking rock solid at the back.

United, we have improved CM and added a new wing back, our manager has infused a style and attitude that will see us through to top 4 combined with the lack of CL games we should be easily in there.

Liverpool whilst lacking a real threat up top to react with Sturridge still look lightening fast and have the ability to dominate all teams below top 4. Not only that they have bought smart in all areas other than up top and I can see them doing just enough to pip in before......

City alarm bells must be ringing, they have spent alot of money on relatively weak players and thus run the time old risk of standing still. Yes they have their quality players but I think we wont see the Aguero of old ever again, I think he has ran his time as one of the worlds best and it will be the treatment room from now on. Leaving Jovetic who is also coming off a huge injury and Dzeko who will be their main threat.

Their midfield options whilst last year looked imperious, look stagnated in pre season and almost as if Pellegrini has decided they can handle themselves. Fernando is a bizarre and weird signing, he has potential to be good but just that. Good. I dont think he will get many mins. Mangala is another bizarre signing and screams of desperation, the guy was extremely expensive and was a bench warmer in the WC way behind the likes of even Sakho. They wont be outscoring anyone this season with Arsenals fire power, Chelseas assist machines, our attacking flair and the speed of the Liverpool attack.

In fact I can not see any positive traits in their side that other teams do not now possess. I also couldnt tell you the style of football they play.

All my opinions though.
You can sense his pain resounding with every stroke of his keyboard.

I do so hope this rag twat is watching the scum game tonight..different day-still shit.

MEN live.

Oh dear, United are on the ropes. Twice the visitors go close as the Reds look shaky at the back. David de Gea is not impressed, suffice to say. 1-1.

mrtwiceaseason said:
I'm no cynic said:
marco said:
how did they get your number, is their something your not telling us

;-)
Well he is Mr twice a season. Perhaps the prawn sandwiches are quite tasty?
They got my number as I quite happily gave it to them.love to put plastic rags in their place at work who "can't get tickets" so joined their season ticket waiting list 2 years ago .am able to win any argument about tickets prices etc and it gives me great pleasure pointing to the notice board At work with their mailings begging for sales .
What I have Leant is how desperate they are selling tickets must have had 6 phone calls 10 texts trying to sell me a ticket even been invited on a tour of the swamp.they are trying to sell me membership and match tickets now on a daily basis. Like to think I am helping to run the debt up with all the marketing they are waisting on me .
The mister twice a season came from years ago when I would do the Thomas cook and fa cup game before we went out ! It should be "Mr 3 season tickets I can't afford" now but I thought id stick with it
A person would have to have a heart of stone not to admire your dedication to the cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.