United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironic cheers every time Fellaini passes the ball. The United Way. Then he goes and scores.

marco said:
8 minutes added or until they get a goal 2-1

1 min added,scored 40 seconds into it..theyre gonna get ripped this season... no improvement at all tbh.

I watched it on a free stream...its great ripping MUTV off.. fuck em scum.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
I'm no cynic said:
Well he is Mr twice a season. Perhaps the prawn sandwiches are quite tasty?
They got my number as I quite happily gave it to them.love to put plastic rags in their place at work who "can't get tickets" so joined their season ticket waiting list 2 years ago .am able to win any argument about tickets prices etc and it gives me great pleasure pointing to the notice board At work with their mailings begging for sales .
What I have Leant is how desperate they are selling tickets must have had 6 phone calls 10 texts trying to sell me a ticket even been invited on a tour of the swamp.they are trying to sell me membership and match tickets now on a daily basis. Like to think I am helping to run the debt up with all the marketing they are waisting on me .
The mister twice a season came from years ago when I would do the Thomas cook and fa cup game before we went out ! It should be "Mr 3 season tickets I can't afford" now but I thought id stick with it
A person would have to have a heart of stone not to admire your dedication to the cause.
Thank you will take that as a complement. I like to do my bit.surprising this and a bit of research about why rags .dodgy meat .highest attendaces .cost of team .canntona Munich testimonial etc etc tends to shut the fuckers up

gordondaviesmoustache said:
agyeiboateng said:
Deepest Blue said:
Rags rave about this yoof defender Tyler Blackett.
Anyone seen him?
Any good or another 5 minute wonder?
He will be a decent player imo...

He is a late developer though so not sure if he can be top drawer
What's his English like?

Haha...

mrtwiceaseason said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
They got my number as I quite happily gave it to them.love to put plastic rags in their place at work who "can't get tickets" so joined their season ticket waiting list 2 years ago .am able to win any argument about tickets prices etc and it gives me great pleasure pointing to the notice board At work with their mailings begging for sales .
What I have Leant is how desperate they are selling tickets must have had 6 phone calls 10 texts trying to sell me a ticket even been invited on a tour of the swamp.they are trying to sell me membership and match tickets now on a daily basis. Like to think I am helping to run the debt up with all the marketing they are waisting on me .
The mister twice a season came from years ago when I would do the Thomas cook and fa cup game before we went out ! It should be "Mr 3 season tickets I can't afford" now but I thought id stick with it
A person would have to have a heart of stone not to admire your dedication to the cause.
Thank you will take that as a complement. I like to do my bit.surprising this and a bit of research about why rags .dodgy meat .highest attendaces .cost of team .canntona Munich testimonial etc etc tends to shut the fuckers up
Indeed it was ;-)

The Ironic cheers directed at Fellaini

Absolutely embarrassing, and some people say Chelsea and Madrid have shit fans?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/the-ironic-cheers-directed-at-fellaini.394647/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/the-iron ... ni.394647/</a>

lol good popcorn thread

mrtwiceaseason said:
I'm no cynic said:
marco said:
how did they get your number, is their something your not telling us

;-)
Well he is Mr twice a season. Perhaps the prawn sandwiches are quite tasty?

Exactly the same for me. I entered a comp last time at the swamp in the hospitality and gave my mobile number and e-mail address.
Amazed at the number of times i've been contacted with season ticket offers and individual match offers.
Great to piss off non match going rags who 'can't get a ticket for love nor money' as they tell me.

Anyway, getting ready for bed, time for a nice caffeine free cuppa
21188011_0_640x640.jpg

Blue Haze said:
The Ironic cheers directed at Fellaini

Absolutely embarrassing, and some people say Chelsea and Madrid have shit fans?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/the-ironic-cheers-directed-at-fellaini.394647/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/the-iron ... ni.394647/</a>

lol good popcorn thread

A thread about irony and the fans sat at home watching on a dodgy stream are slagging off the ones who went to the game. Ycmiu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.