United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif

silverback said:
SlimShadyRus said:
fucking hate those cunts. Hope they crush again. Aeroflot isn't a good airline, you know
If you meant crash, shame on you!
fixed, Don't wish anybody to die, just jokig. A russian airline with old planes, mu, one casualty has already happened, you know. But if they get injuries or will have problems with service and they'll be waiting for the flight too much and stuff, I'd be only happy

SlimShadyRus said:
silverback said:
SlimShadyRus said:
fucking hate those cunts. Hope they crush again. Aeroflot isn't a good airline, you know
fixed, Don't wish anybody to die, just jokig. A russian airline with old planes, mu, one casualty has already happened, you know. But if they get injuries or will have problems with service and they'll be waiting for the flight too much and stuff, I'd be only happy

Come on mate, were better than that!

SlimShadyRus said:
silverback said:
SlimShadyRus said:

thank you for your brief visit to our site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.