United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
SlimShadyRus said:
silverback said:
If you meant crash, shame on you!
fixed, Don't wish anybody to die, just jokig. A russian airline with old planes, mu, one casualty has already happened, you know. But if they get injuries or will have problems with service and they'll be waiting for the flight too much and stuff, I'd be only happy

thank you for your brief visit to our site.

For someone giving. His location as Moscow, he doesn't know much about Aeroflot. They now have a modern fleet and have improved tremendously in the last few years.
Strange comments to make though.

Vienna_70 said:
bazbarrybazzer said:
How embarrassing, having your picture taken with a cardboard cutout of the prem trophy..

L4mMPWL.jpg

Oh dear!
Can't one of our clever photo shoppers put our blue ribbons on that ?? What a bizarre thing to do have your picture taken with your rivals trophy !

de niro said:
SlimShadyRus said:
silverback said:
If you meant crash, shame on you!
fixed, Don't wish anybody to die, just jokig. A russian airline with old planes, mu, one casualty has already happened, you know. But if they get injuries or will have problems with service and they'll be waiting for the flight too much and stuff, I'd be only happy

Well done Bob.Unfortunately the forum is suffering an influx of bell ends recently.

FantasyIreland said:
de niro said:
SlimShadyRus said:

Well done Bob.Unfortunately the forum is suffering an influx of bell ends recently.

You know me I'll always have the banter with the rags and will let both sides have a go but not this shit.
Still too sore and always will be where I am from.

bazbarrybazzer said:
How embarrassing, having your picture taken with a cardboard cutout of the prem trophy..

L4mMPWL.jpg

A couple of things in this picture confuse me. What are the dates by his leg about - did PL 'istory begin before '92?
Also, where is the reflection in the 'cup'? - please tell me the sad twats don't have an 'inspirational' cardboard PL trophy outside their changing rooms.

Rapidly changing the topic on the thread, and noting that the Rags will almost certainly end up being the biggest spenders in the Premiership by a mile, how does everyone think that they will react to the inevitable bad results which always occur initially as six/seven new players try to play as a team? I think that there will be some form of a crisis at the Swamp before November is out after a four/five game bad run.

The real test will be how their owners, directors, management and fans react to any renewed 'crisis' headlines. I have never been convinced that their support is as deep as Newcastle, Forest, Leeds and, of course, City in such circumstances. In other words, there is worse to come post Moyes as too many of them view his period as a one-off aberration.

Luke Shaw's transformation is complete. I had an indifferent 'meh' attitude to him until he signed for them, now I wish for him to be sodomised by a deranged leprechaun until his sphincter muscle bears an uncanny resemblance to James Dean's mangled torso.
I want to see hordes of rubber-necking strangers gawping morbidly at his wretched anus as the blood and entrails ooze from his digestive system into the cold night air.

Bizarre that one club can arouse such feral hatred from a chap like myself, it truly is.

KentBlue said:
Luke Shaw's transformation is complete. I had an indifferent 'meh' attitude to him until he signed for them, now I wish for him to be sodomised by a deranged leprechaun until his sphincter muscle bears an uncanny resemblance to James Dean's mangled torso.
I want to see hordes of rubber-necking strangers gawping morbidly at his wretched anus as the blood and entrails ooze from his digestive system into the cold night air.

Bizarre that one club can arouse such feral hatred from a chap like myself, it truly is.

I know where you're coming from but, on a Sunday morning? Please...!
Pass the sick bag.

jma said:
hertsblue said:
bazbarrybazzer said:

L4mMPWL.jpg

That's pretty embarrassing on their part. Next time we sign an English player should we have them pose with the 1966 World Cup. Poor photo also, cant even frame it right and cut off the top of the trophey

Absolutely pathetic. I can't believe whoever came up with the idea for that photo hasn't been severely reprimanded. Should Blackburn photo all their new signings next to a cardboard cut out of it too. Or Wigan next to an FA Cup cut out? Or Aston Villa with a European Cup?

None of them do it because it would be a sign of mental illness and be ridiculed.

To be fair I could definately see Venky's lot doing this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.