United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of talk of them signing Gaitan off Benfica for £20m + Bebe. Very good player, but not really a position they need to strengthen. That being said, he's a better left winger then any of the shite they have, but quite where they fit him, Rooney, Mata, RVP and the boy wonder into the team, along with Herrera and all the other attackers they have is a bit of a wonder

Bodicoteblue said:
chris63 said:
10389018_1086416621398553_3154560692983122396_n.jpg
I don't understand twitter - but does that message come from a gooner ?
If so , not only is it painfully stupid but more so because arse paid more than any of these for Ozil.
Except Ozil was actually worth his fee.

mrtwiceaseason said:
Vienna_70 said:
bazbarrybazzer said:
How embarrassing, having your picture taken with a cardboard cutout of the prem trophy..

L4mMPWL.jpg

Oh dear!
Can't one of our clever photo shoppers put our blue ribbons on that ?? What a bizarre thing to do have your picture taken with your rivals trophy !

Correction. They're our neighbours, not our rivals.

Rivals are teams in the same stratus of the league and compete with you for trophies.

At present, the rags are neither of these.

2u4sffl.png

That team would surely take the Champions League by storm next season..

I don't think there's any position for Rooney at the scum next season, If he plays behind the forwards;- he's in Mata's space, if he plays up front;- van Persie's much better at that and if he plays in goal; he's a short-arsed twat.

GAZZA said:
I don't think there's any position for Rooney at the scum next season, If he plays behind the forwards;- he's in Mata's space, if he plays up front;- van Persie's much better at that and if he plays in goal; he's a short-arsed twat.
Watching the rapist run over to that new manager **** they've got (faster than he ran all last season btw) will have made him sick in his mouth. Me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.