United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
RVP was on his last legs after the first match, if i was a gambling man i would be checking the odds for him being out injured within the first 6 games.

He held the ball up as badly as any forward i have seen also, dunno if that is related to his being fooked but he was terrible at it.

They will be sniffing around 4th but other teams are not exactly stood still in the market (see: sanchez-arse) and Van Gaal is a very abrasive character.
I am intrigued how Rooney will take not being the main focus of the managements hugs and kisses the whiny ugly as sin thick as pig shit tosser.

I hope Van Gaal goes in like a bull in a china shop tbh and we see a "non focussed" rooney playing, that will make for some interesting dynamics.

Fellieni had a hair cut.

2014+-+1

dan.j.mcfc said:
TCIB said:
cyclops said:
Warrior will not exist soon in the UK football market. It will be branded as New Balance who own Warrior.

Their trainers are shit and worn by middle america dads with long socks and shorts with belts and a polo top.

Hahaha that's what I imagine when I think of them to, although the hipsters walking around Manchester have taken a fancy to them.
That's because they all needed somewhere to go after Nike bought Converse. And some New Balance are made in the UK/USA, so you can boast about wearing non-sweatshop trainers.

Do they go out of their way to hire irritating cunts? Doesn't matter if it's playing staff, coaching staff or on the board, it's like they go "how about this guy?"...."how big a **** is he"...."massive **** you say"..."great lets get him in".
Lots of people I know still like us because they can't think of a player they hate or have reason to despise and like Pelle's approach but off the top of my head from that lot it's hard to pick one that's not a **** of some sort...I'll try, eh maybe De Gea, Shaw, Herrera...that's it! 3..and two have only arrived and are probably currently undergoing some high level course in cnutology as I type

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.