United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
motivatora4d4dbc57a4a333ff297717e4afcb54cb35296c1.jpg

No6 said:
bazbarrybazzer said:
LVG on 3 man defence "i think we have no problems when opponent has ball as we defend very good. Our problem is when we have the ball"

ho ho ho

You've got to be shitting me? He really said THAT?!?

Must have been his twin brother watching from the touchline these past few games

All that mis-spent youth in Holland - must have smoked an awful lot of seriously bad shit.

Man Utd fans preview of Burnley game and general Utd news now on Youtube

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH4gTQeCOQc&list=UU7w8GnTF2Sp3wldDMtCCtVw[/video]

By the way if you like this format check out the fulltimedevils channel on Youtube.

Liverpool fans have RedmenTV & Arsenal fans have ArsenalTalk

yeah whatever !! said:
LoveCity said:
Villa and Hull have made bids of around £9m for Tom Cleverley... unbelievable, the myth of United continues and they get good money for one of the most useless midfielders I've seen in a while.

9 mill for a player trading up is good business. ;)

The rags puzzle me, I didn't think they would sell to relegation rivals

IH8MUFC said:
squirtyflower said:
paulchapo said:
Exactly this!When they signed him he was being likened to Pele,the best young prospect ever seen at that age according to Holloway and co.Man United ruining young English talent since dropping Cleverly,lol!!
not forgetting his immediate promotion into the England senior team without ever kicking a ball in the Premier League

as soon as you pull on that rag shirt you are a world beater
Shaw for left back then :-)

If he starts for the rags even on a semi regular basis he is nailed on for an England call up.
Neville as the Coach for the England team
Rooney Captain of the England team.
Mark my words.

squirtyflower said:
Henkeman said:
squirtyflower said:
having bought Herrara and Di Maria?

Still short of options in central midfield.
they are, but getting rid of Clevz doesn't mean automatically there's a replacement lined up

surely they wouldn't get rid of an Academy world superstar for a foreign mercenary

Villa and scum have come to an agreement over the fee.

The rags are to pay it in installments!

Vienna_70 said:
squirtyflower said:
Henkeman said:
Still short of options in central midfield.
they are, but getting rid of Clevz doesn't mean automatically there's a replacement lined up

surely they wouldn't get rid of an Academy world superstar for a foreign mercenary

Villa and scum have come to an agreement over the fee.

The rags are to pay it in installments!
hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.