United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Van Gaal said he's targeting a top-four finish this season, the Premier League title as his next step and then after that winning the Champions League.

And I'm targetting the Lottery jackpot and I know which is more likely to happen!

Apparently Butthead the tactical turtle has now had a pop at Hodgson for publicly questioning Luke Shaw's fitness....

lancs blue said:
Van Gaal said he's targeting a top-four finish this season, the Premier League title as his next step and then after that winning the Champions League.

And I'm targetting the Lottery jackpot and I know which is more likely to happen!

Not the only delusional tw*t. Have these people not looked at their centre-backs recently?

kboqvr.jpg

ianw16 said:
lancs blue said:

Not the only delusional tw*t. Have these people not looked at their centre-backs recently?

kboqvr.jpg
So, signing a bench defender from a dutch wc squad so bereft of defenders that they were using kids, for £20 million, is absolutely fantastic and will get them automatically back in the top 4? Fucking hell.

KentBlue said:
You can't take any warning from the Rags - Fergie was narrowminded

And some.

But the thing that absolutely beggars belief is Shrek. He demanded (and was given) £300k a week, but his bolt was shot years ago. In fact I cannot honestly remember when I last saw him have a decent game. He looks disinterested most of the time, and seems to only want to turn up against the relegation fodder - always goes missing against the good teams.
Physically I think he's in poor shape, the fact he had to go out and get some extra training before the world cup started is somewhat telling. He's lost a bit of weight, but for £300k a week the very least he could do was lose some body fat. It also appears he's a smoker - and he's a professional athlete!!

The rags have kow-towed to Shrek's every whim since he first held them to ransom, and like the spineless wankers they truly are they've been doing it ever since.

Long may it continue.
I think that rooney's role at that club is actually less to do with football and more to do with commercial exploitation .
He seems to be pretty much the most marketable commodity they have when you consider the collection of personality free , mediocrities that inhabit the swamp.
Every business needs a recognisable image , and since the departure of GPC and the current shortage of trophies ,they are left fairly much with shrek - certainly no Beckham!
They have invested hugely in him as the "face"( again no Beckham) of the club ( seen all over the Far East with noodles,fizzy drinks etc in his mitts) and the fact that he can bend them over and shaft them royally seems to bear this out - it's surely not because of his breathtaking form on the pitch.

Bodicoteblue said:
KentBlue said:
You can't take any warning from the Rags - Fergie was narrowminded

And some.

But the thing that absolutely beggars belief is Shrek. He demanded (and was given) £300k a week, but his bolt was shot years ago. In fact I cannot honestly remember when I last saw him have a decent game. He looks disinterested most of the time, and seems to only want to turn up against the relegation fodder - always goes missing against the good teams.
Physically I think he's in poor shape, the fact he had to go out and get some extra training before the world cup started is somewhat telling. He's lost a bit of weight, but for £300k a week the very least he could do was lose some body fat. It also appears he's a smoker - and he's a professional athlete!!

The rags have kow-towed to Shrek's every whim since he first held them to ransom, and like the spineless wankers they truly are they've been doing it ever since.

Long may it continue.
I think that rooney's role at that club is actually less to do with football and more to do with commercial exploitation .
He seems to be pretty much the most marketable commodity they have when you consider the collection of personality free , mediocrities that inhabit the swamp.
Every business needs a recognisable image , and since the departure of GPC and the current shortage of trophies ,they are left fairly much with shrek - certainly no Beckham!
They have invested hugely in him as the "face"( again no Beckham) of the club ( seen all over the Far East with noodles,fizzy drinks etc in his mitts) and the fact that he can bend them over and shaft them royally seems to bear this out - it's surely not because of his breathtaking form on the pitch.

It's not exploitation, it's earned deservedly, dontcha know :)

ianw16 said:
Don't know how accurate this is. Found it on Sad Cafe.

id6amd.jpg

Snubbed again. i think Taylor is fairly well in with the raggies so it could be reasonably accurate.

If it is, they must be signing two top class CBs before the window closes... arf!

Rammyblues said:
Another English player's career ruined. Rags destroying Englands chances at International level, er no this is the rags not City.

Unsurprisingly, Durham has been having a pop at Cleverly for failing to fulfil his potential. Its only City who ruins players. The rags give them a chance at greatness and its the players who fail the rags, not the other way round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.