United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
squirtyflower said:
IH8MUFC said:
ianw16 said:
cs4dw.gif
His philosophy is losing 4-0 away at the MK Dons. It's a hard life.
wrong
the BBC, the bastion of fairness and objectivity, the jewel in the taxpayers' crown has correctly informed us of the timetable of their triumph
2014 Top 4
2015 League Champions
2016 European Champions
2013 Guinness World Champions of Champions of the World

According to the rag is my religion where I work they are suddenly going to come good in November, win the FA cup ( because they haven't won it for a while) and make a late run at the top 4. I nearly choked on my coffee laughing at that one.

Looking forward to the next few days. Dry bumming by Burnley please, followed by a fruitless end to the transfer window so I can enjoy their shit squad struggling to come to terms with 3 at the back and the turtle filoshiphy until xmas.

lancs blue said:
Van Gaal said he's targeting a top-four finish this season, the Premier League title as his next step and then after that winning the Champions League.

And I'm targetting the Lottery jackpot and I know which is more likely to happen!

Sky are reporting that he's targeting top 4 but "hasn't ruled out winning the league".

Off topic, I know but, I'm targeting hanging drunkenly out of my long-suffering missus next New Year's Eve but I haven't ruled out ringing in the new year with a threesome with Jennifer Aniston and Megan Fox.

mad4city said:
lancs blue said:
Van Gaal said he's targeting a top-four finish this season, the Premier League title as his next step and then after that winning the Champions League.

And I'm targetting the Lottery jackpot and I know which is more likely to happen!

Sky are reporting that he's targeting top 4 but "hasn't ruled out winning the league".

Off topic, I know but, I'm targeting hanging drunkenly out of my long-suffering missus next New Year's Eve but I haven't ruled out ringing in the new year with a threesome with Jennifer Aniston and Megan Fox.
See if you can get 3 tickets for Stoke on NY's day so you can take Jenny and Megan to see the champions elect in action.

mad4city said:
lancs blue said:

so your wife likes Anniston and Fox then?

Unfortunately i fear even they will have too much for Burnley which meand Van Gall will have turned it all around and they are on the march again......until the next half decent side line up against them,lol!

Helmet Cole said:
mad4city said:
lancs blue said:

See if you can get 3 tickets for Stoke on NY's day so you can take Jenny and Megan to see the champions elect in action.

Dunno about that. Easier said than done... The girls would need those expensive cushioned seats, like on level two of the Etihad.
;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.