United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
lancs blue said:
ianw16 said:
Don't know how accurate this is. Found it on Sad Cafe.

id6amd.jpg

Snubbed again. i think Taylor is fairly well in with the raggies so it could be reasonably accurate.

If it is, they must be signing two top class CBs before the window closes... arf!

Arf Arf you mean

Sky Blue said:
Helmet Cole said:
Tbh there doesn't seem to be any harm in Allendintiers aside from the delusion and blinkers. Seems to be polite, not particularly wumming, and capable of arguing a point (even when it's wrong). I think we should all play nice.
Pretending to be a blue until sussed can be classed as wumming....

And that is the reason I simply skip his posts.

He is still wumming. He says Paternity Leave. I say 15 yr old on summer holiday wanking off and going to Twitter about how he has sucked in some gullible blues and wound them all up.

Remember, Once a Rag always a Wanker.

oh i'd love the Burnley boys to turn that shower of shit over tomorrow, they beat them last time in the premiership at turf moor, so for me tomo 3-1 Burnley

aguero93:20 said:
Apparently Butthead the tactical turtle has now had a pop at Hodgson for publicly questioning Luke Shaw's fitness....

1409264262629_wps_9_Man_Uniteds_Luke_Shaw_lea.jpg

£120,000 a week buys a lot of kebabs.

stony said:
Rammyblues said:
Another English player's career ruined. Rags destroying Englands chances at International level, er no this is the rags not City.

Unsurprisingly, Durham has been having a pop at Cleverly for failing to fulfil his potential. Its only City who ruins players. The rags give them a chance at greatness and its the players who fail the rags, not the other way round.
well said...

marco said:
oh i'd love the Burnley boys to turn that shower of shit over tomorrow, they beat them last time in the premiership at turf moor, so for me tomo 3-1 Burnley

It would be good, but you always have to prepare for them winning and the media hype that will follow, same as last year Moyes would win a game, and the media would be all over them like a bad rash gushing in praise, and when they lost again said nothing until it became quite clear that Wee Davy was not the "Chosen One" something most City (and to be fair near enough every other fan) fans could have told them back in August

squirtyflower said:
ianw16 said:
Don't know how accurate this is. Found it on Sad Cafe.

id6amd.jpg
really showing his true colours there

Taylor (who is a forest fan) has been doing a lot of rag reporting last couple of weeks. I'm thinking Jamie Jackson has been told to wind his red neck in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.