Allendintiers said:
M18CTID said:
Allendintiers said:
---------De Gea
Rafael Jones Rojo Shaw
--Mata Blind Herrera
-------Di Maria
-----RVP Falcao

I think if he dumps the 3 at the back and goes with something like the above, he has the bones of a decent side. But might take 3 months for them to gel properly.

Rooney?

Fuck him

Fair enough lol

Allendintiers said:
---------De Gea
Rafael Jones Rojo Shaw
--Mata Blind Herrera
-------Di Maria
-----RVP Falcao

I think if he dumps the 3 at the back and goes with something like the above, he has the bones of a decent side. But might take 3 months for them to gel properly.

think it'd be similar to how we line up TBH. Herrera and Blind as the two CM's (though neither of course with the attacking prowess of Yaya from the position), with fat Wazza and ADM as their Silva and Nasri, drifting. They have different traits to them of course.

Or RVP is crocked more than being led to believe and Falcao and Rooney will start together with Mata behind them.

Don't think Mata can consistently be the 4th attacking player in a side, he brings absolutely zero defensive ability to the side which is a hard trait not to have when you're playing with a team that is playing with two strikers. It's why Mourinho kicked him out without a second thought and Turtlehead is doing the same less than a year after breaking their (original) transfer record.

I think they will score a shed load of goals but that defence is not good enough for the top 4 in my opinion.

They are going to have to do a Liverpool to get in the top 4 this season and win games 3-2, 4-3 etc...

I don't see us, Chelsea or Liverpool losing top 4 status so in my opinion it's up to Arsenal to join the other three by doing what they can to keep them out.

The minute they get back in the top 4 is the minute they rise again unfortunately.

As Ray Wilkins said about them: "They (United) are trying to build an ornamental garden in a house that is falling down"

Quote from the BBC Website:-

Ian Stirling, vice-chair of the Manchester United Supporters' Trust - 'When Falcao is turning down other clubs to come to us, you have to feel good about it. United are still a great attraction for players even though we are not in the Champions League this season.'

I'm sorry, who exactly has he turned down?

Another sly dig at City when, as seems most likely, it was City who turned down the opportunity to sign Falcao, as we felt he was over priced for a 28 year old with a dodgy knee.

We're the ones who are apparently bitter and obsessed yet they can't even be happy they've signed a World Class talent without making some kind of snide comment.

Manc in London said:
As Ray Wilkins said about them: "They (United) are trying to build an ornamental garden in a house that is falling down"

They also need to keep selling a lot of replica shirts and merchandise to the 658 million fans they have.
Their whole business model is built around it and these signings will certainly help them achieve that objective
for another season or 2.

However, they are building on sand and if they fail to make the top 4 again this season they will have some serious problems to contend with.

Matty said:
Quote from the BBC Website:-

Ian Stirling, vice-chair of the Manchester United Supporters' Trust - 'When Falcao is turning down other clubs to come to us, you have to feel good about it. United are still a great attraction for players even though we are not in the Champions League this season.'

I'm sorry, who exactly has he turned down?

Another sly dig at City when, as seems most likely, it was City who turned down the opportunity to sign Falcao, as we felt he was over priced for a 28 year old with a dodgy knee.

We're the ones who are apparently bitter and obsessed yet they can't even be happy they've signed a World Class talent without making some kind of snide comment.
Falcao hadn't played in the champions league since 2009, its hardly surprising he's following the money again just like he did when he left atleti for more money in Monaco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.