United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
So our resident Rag Alan Dinters sees his team lining up with Rolo, sorry Rojo in the back four. This is even though he does not have a work permit, 3rd arty ownership has not been settled and he is not registered with the Premier league.

Deluded or what.

TGR said:
Manc in London said:
As Ray Wilkins said about them: "They (United) are trying to build an ornamental garden in a house that is falling down"

They also need to keep selling a lot of replica shirts and merchandise to the 658 million fans they have.
Their whole business model is built around it and these signings will certainly help them achieve that objective
for another season or 2.

However, they are building on sand and if they fail to make the top 4 again this season they will have some serious problems to contend with.

You can tell the players that Van Gaal has asked them to buy and the ones United have just bought for him. Rojo and Blind are definitely Van Gaal players. Shaw and Herrera were agreed before he even got near the club, and have been in the pipeline for 12 months. Di Maria and, if he arrives, Falcao, are players United have bought as statements. Do you really believe Van Gaal arrived and said, right I want Di Maria and Falcao? Assuming Falcao's £50m fee is set in stone, and must be paid next Summer, that's £200m United have spent on players since Moyes was sacked. The media frenzy around "inflating transfer fees", "buying success" and the like is noticeable in it's absence.

Blue Mist said:
So our resident Rag Alan Dinters sees his team lining up with Rolo, sorry Rojo in the back four. This is even though he does not have a work permit, 3rd arty ownership has not been settled and he is not registered with the Premier league.

Deluded or what.

They've got a fortnight to sort all of that out though. I'd be very surprised if he wasn't available after the International break.

Matty said:
Blue Mist said:

Deluded or what.

They've got a fortnight to sort all of that out though. I'd be very surprised if he wasn't available after the International break.

But..... The transfer window closes tonight. The third party ownership has not been settled and is going to court. Under prem rules you cannot register a player who is not wholly owned by one club.

OK, the Rags will find a devious illegal non complaint way round it but he should not be registered until January 1st.

Money talks in all of this! United must of offered him something ridiculous and he has taken it. Says it all about a player who left Atletico (CL finalists the year after) for a team that wasn't in the CL (Monaco) who he helped qualify to do the same again. He has taken the United option purely for the money because with their signings so far they might score a few but they'll concede twice as many.

What team contains Di Maria and Falcao but plays Ashley Young at LB... Pathetic and desperate springs to mind!

I heard on the radio a little while ago that Falcao will continue to be paid via Monaco while on 'loan' to Utd - tax free!

Is this even legal, I'm strongly of the belief if you work in England you pay your taxes.

Are there any tax lawyers on this site who can enlighten me?

Kun Aguero said:
DDG
Jones Smalling Blind
Jigsaw Mata Rooney Di Maria Lingard
Falcao RVP

Should be goals in that team.
I doubt it, with that midfield they'd never have the fucking ball!

Blue Mist said:
Matty said:
Blue Mist said:

Deluded or what.

But..... The transfer window closes tonight. The third party ownership has not been settled and is going to court. Under prem rules you cannot register a player who is not wholly owned by one club.

OK, the Rags will find a devious illegal non complaint way round it but he should not be registered until January 1st.

It is quite amusing that Nani went to Sporting Lisbon to make the Rojo deal happen & Utd are paying his wages over there has actually played! While Rojo, is just a very well paid spectator at Utd matches! ROFL

Matty said:
TGR said:
Manc in London said:
As Ray Wilkins said about them: "They (United) are trying to build an ornamental garden in a house that is falling down"

They also need to keep selling a lot of replica shirts and merchandise to the 658 million fans they have.
Their whole business model is built around it and these signings will certainly help them achieve that objective
for another season or 2.

However, they are building on sand and if they fail to make the top 4 again this season they will have some serious problems to contend with.

You can tell the players that Van Gaal has asked them to buy and the ones United have just bought for him. Rojo and Blind are definitely Van Gaal players. Shaw and Herrera were agreed before he even got near the club, and have been in the pipeline for 12 months. Di Maria and, if he arrives, Falcao, are players United have bought as statements. Do you really believe Van Gaal arrived and said, right I want Di Maria and Falcao? Assuming Falcao's £50m fee is set in stone, and must be paid next Summer, that's £200m United have spent on players since Moyes was sacked. The media frenzy around "inflating transfer fees", "buying success" and the like is noticeable in it's absence.

It most certainly is.
They are not 'buying success' as that is 'not the united way' of course - they have never done that and they never will. We all know that it's not 'in their DNA' to do so. We have been told this for decades so it must be right.

However, the myths are quickly being exposed to all who wish to see them for what they are:
'United don't sack managers' - oh yes they do.
'United don't buy success' - maybe they don't but they are certainly trying very hard indeed to do just that.
The rags don't pay 'inflated transfer prices'. They have a 'war chest'.

As I say if they fail to make the top 4 again this season they will be in some trouble - without a doubt.
We live in hope...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.