United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ifwecouldjust....... said:
CityFan94 said:
Val Gaal has looked like a total idiot so far this season and especially yesterday.

Going away from home and playing 3 strikers?

Taking on attacking players like Januzaj and Mata instead of Fletcher and Shaw to see out a game?

Rojo (who really struggled) ahead of Shaw (one of the best left backs in the league) at left back?

After talking so much about a back 3, why didn't Van Gaal switch to that yesterday to see out the game? Bring on Shaw for RVP - back 3 of Smalling, Blackett and Rojo with Rafael and Shaw wing backs. Surely that's more solid than a back four with both full backs flying forward, horribly exposing two very average centre backs.

Yesterday's result was all about Van Gaal struggling to adapt to this league and making very poor tactical decisions.

I wouldn't post like this again..............you might get offered the next managers job at the swamp

NOT DIFFICULT !!! There are 100+ on here who have more idea than LVG !

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Marvin said:
Some pub in Leicester. Seen a few clips of them singing the same song in the ground. They think it's so great but its so bad
I went on a first date to that pub last year with a girl who was a Leicester Tigers season ticket holder. Fuck me, she could drink.

Did you lick her minge?

Kun Aguero said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Marvin said:
Some pub in Leicester. Seen a few clips of them singing the same song in the ground. They think it's so great but its so bad
I went on a first date to that pub last year with a girl who was a Leicester Tigers season ticket holder. Fuck me, she could drink.

Did you lick her minge?

I think he bought some salt & vinegar crisps instead ;)

Impeccable One said:
I think they'll be OK, I mean, 5 game = 5 points, a point a game will give them 38 for the season, which should be enough to keep them up :D
Then they can add the "38 point trophy" to their trophy cabinet.

dario2739 said:
Funniest thing Van Gaal said was that the reason they lost was that the players were a trying to score instead of defending... well that's what happens when you sign nothing but forwards and neglect your conference-standard defence you fucking muppet!
Edited for accuracy.

Impeccable One said:
I think they'll be OK, I mean, 5 game = 5 points, a point a game will give them 38 for the season, which should be enough to keep them up :D
I don't know about that, they won't get to play QPR once every 5 games. I see it more as 2 points every 4 games, then 6 free points for the year for games against QPR, so they'll end up with about a humble 24 points.

remember arthur mann said:
The cookie monster said:
Marvin said:
A new low from Utd fans
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td78SnZuwXk&feature=youtu.be&a[/video]
Is there any other fucking words than Radamel Falcao
That really is one wank song........
Is this a scene from a mental care home ?

That is tragic! That is a pub full of men who never get laid for sure!

I'm With Stupid said:
Well at least they've got the 3 newly promoted sides out of the way.

On another subject, surely it's time for Clattenburg to be retired? He makes far too many mistakes. He couldn't even get a corner decision right when the rags kicked it straight out and the ball went nowhere near a Leicester player. He's not biased, he's just shit at his job.

Jesus, did you even see mike dean yesterday. Worst ref Ive seen in a long long time. Made lookatmeberg look pro.

Chris in London said:
rags next five games (all competitions):

West Ham (H) - PL

Everton (H) - PL

West Brom (A) - PL

Chelsea (H) - PL

City (A) - PL

Unless they improve dramatically at the back they will do well to get more than five points out of their next five games.

10 games in and 10 points, anyone?

Nailed on here...

West Ham lose/draw, Hammers were ok against the dippers

Everton lose/draw

West Brom lose

Chelsea lose

City lose...

Two points three at best... That £5 at 750/1 is looking good. If the above come in, the Tactical Turtle will go and be followed by DiMaria....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.