United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamann Pineapple said:
ByIL_SVCMAAWV5S.jpg

It's funny because it's true.

dario2739 said:
Funniest thing Van Gaal said was that the reason they lost was that the players were a trying to score instead of defending... well that's what happens when you sign nothing but forwards and neglect your championship-standard defence you fucking muppet!

exactly!!
The muppet manager has made himself look stupid with some very very strange public comments/decisions.

making shrek captain and watching him screaming and shouting at his team mates

saying he didnt want to sign big names and stunt the first team opportunites of jiz jan....then signing big names and leaving jiz on the bench.

calling an 18 year old left back fat and unfit ...was there really any need for that? why not have a quiet word with the lad?

deciding to hold a press conference with new signing rojo who;
a/ couldn,t speak a word of english
b/ couldn,t actually make his debut as he didn,t have a work permit.

apparently refusing to shake the hand of the mk dons manager after the match, preferring instead to sign autographs.

announcing before the mk dons match that he was looking to go far in the league cup-all out to win a trophy....then after the match stating " i wasn,t surprised by the defeat" wtf??

failing to address the defensive weaknesses in his squad..save for becoming obsessed with" left sided defenders"

appointing brian riggs as his his no.2.....what was wrong with patrick kluivert??

splashing £16m on blind when he has michael carrick to come back from injury...whats the difference between the two..?

announcing at his first press conference that he was going for the title....then changing that to it will take three months to sort the team out,before again making title noises after beating a mediocre qpr.....

telling the press that shrek was a poor captain who ran around too much and tried too hard( what a way to crush the lads confidence )

telling the press that he didnt think rooney was good enough as a striker and that falcao was the better player....why would you say that to the press?

telling the press that he had done his homework on leicester and that he knew all about them...before losing to them with a forward line who take home £1m a week in wages..

steadfastly refusing to take the blame for any of the rubbish his team has produced this season, and blaming everyone but himself..hardly going to endear himself to players who will be reluctant to sweat blood in tough times...ie now.

the whole sad mess coming out of then swamp reminds me of the presentation made by the city chief executive( i think) earlier this year to business leaders in Abu Dhabi in which he used lvg as an example of a manager who showed a leadership style unsuited to getting the best out of players...bellowing and shouting at them and publically humiliating them was not the way forward......thi s was way before turtle head took over at utd,, but it appears to have been spot on.

the muppet show continues.

dennishasdoneit said:
dario2739 said:
Funniest thing Van Gaal said was that the reason they lost was that the players were a trying to score instead of defending... well that's what happens when you sign nothing but forwards and neglect your championship-standard defence you fucking muppet!

exactly!!
The muppet manager has made himself look stupid with some very very strange public comments/decisions.

saying he didnt want to sign big names and stunt the first team opportunites of jiz jan....then signing big names and leaving jiz on the bench.

calling an 18 year old left back fat and unfit ...was there really any need for that? why not have a quiet word with the lad?

apparently refusing to shake the hand of the mk dons manager after the match, preferring instead to sign autographs.

announcing before the mk dons match that he was looking to go far in the league cup-all out to win a trophy....then after the match stating " i wasn,t surprised by the defeat" wtf??

failing to address the defensive weaknesses in his squad..save for becoming obsessed with" left sided defenders"

appointing brian riggs as his his no.2.....what was wrong with patrick kluivert??

splashing £16m on blind when he has michael carrick to come back from injury...whats the difference between the two..?

announcing at his first press conference that he was going for the title....then changing that to it will take three months to sort the team out,before again making title noises after beating a mediocre qpr.....

telling the press that shrek was a poor captain who ran around too much and tried too hard( what a way to crush the lads confidence )

telling the press that he didnt think rooney was good enough as a striker and that falcao was the better player....why would you say that to the press?

telling the press that he had done his homework on leicester and that he knew all about them...before losing to them with a forward line who take home £1m a week in wages..

steadfastly refusing to take the blame for any of the rubbish his team has produced this season, and blaming everyone but himself..hardly going to endear himself to players who will be reluctant to sweat blood in tough times...ie now.

the whole sad mess coming out of then swamp reminds me of the presentation made by the city chief executive( i think) earlier this year to business leaders in Abu Dhabi in which he used lvg as an example of a manager who showed a leadership style unsuited to getting the best out of players...bellowing and shouting at them and publically humiliating them was not the way forward......thi s was way before turtle head took over at utd,, but it appears to have been spot on.

There's only one explanation for all of the above.

Moyes-Van-Gaal.jpg

dennishasdoneit said:
dario2739 said:

exactly!!

Great Post, but I would not say it was a sad mess, it's rather hilarious, as I was explaining to the United and Liverpool fans in my office today, having all those friends in the media is a curse rather than a blessing, after ever victory they build their hopes up, hyperbole heaped upon hyperbole, till the next loss.

Most United fans are in shock, I think some might be realising that the Dutch Master might be a bit of a chancer

remember arthur mann said:
The cookie monster said:
Marvin said:
A new low from Utd fans
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td78SnZuwXk&feature=youtu.be&a[/video]
Is there any other fucking words than Radamel Falcao
That really is one wank song........
Is this a scene from a mental care home ?

One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest perchance :)

Is that really scum fans btw....mmm.

I'm With Stupid said:
Well at least they've got the 3 newly promoted sides out of the way.

On another subject, surely it's time for Clattenburg to be retired? He makes far too many mistakes. He couldn't even get a corner decision right when the rags kicked it straight out and the ball went nowhere near a Leicester player. He's not biased, he's just shit at his job.

The thing is now that baconface isn't there to intimidate the refs they're getting the same shit decisions everyone else has had to put up with over the years. It brings to mind something Clough said (alledgedly) to another United back in the day.
"As far as I'm concerned you can throw all those medals you've won in the bin, because you won them all by cheating"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.