United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kun Aguero said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Marvin said:
Some pub in Leicester. Seen a few clips of them singing the same song in the ground. They think it's so great but its so bad
I went on a first date to that pub last year with a girl who was a Leicester Tigers season ticket holder. Fuck me, she could drink.

Did you lick her minge?

Jesus!

tumblr_lexlefSb6u1qgne6io1_500.gif

oman0115 said:
remember arthur mann said:
The cookie monster said:
Is there any other fucking words than Radamel Falcao
That really is one wank song........
Is this a scene from a mental care home ?

That is tragic! That is a pub full of men who never get laid for sure!

A few pages back GDM said he went to that pub .........................

just sayin'

Have to remember their back 5 (Gea, Jones, Shaw, Rojo,Smalling) cost about 85 million also. Compare that to Hart/Zabs/Kompany/Mangala/Kolorov and that's about 65 million. So they have that back 5 for 20 million more than we spent.
Just saying next time rags moan about not spending on their defence.

Kun Aguero said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Marvin said:
Some pub in Leicester. Seen a few clips of them singing the same song in the ground. They think it's so great but its so bad
I went on a first date to that pub last year with a girl who was a Leicester Tigers season ticket holder. Fuck me, she could drink.

Did you lick her minge?
I have far too much breeding to reveal such a thing on the Internet.

They have spent 43 million on rojo and shaw - neither of whom are a patch on kolarov.

Rvp is past his best and on the slide.

Rooney is hit and miss.

The keeper has gone backwards last 6 months,

One injury to di Maria and they are fucked.

At some point yesterday, someone on the pitch had to take control. Easy stuff like 'pass the ball around nice and easy', 'you drop back in front of the defence and give cover' etc, etc. Rooney obviously can't do that (all he seems capable of is shouting abuse), but then again what forward could? They need a midfield general, and a leader at the back, yet they have neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.