United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
dennishasdoneit said:
dario2739 said:
Funniest thing Van Gaal said was that the reason they lost was that the players were a trying to score instead of defending... well that's what happens when you sign nothing but forwards and neglect your championship-standard defence you fucking muppet!

exactly!!
The muppet manager has made himself look stupid with some very very strange public comments/decisions.

making shrek captain and watching him screaming and shouting at his team mates

saying he didnt want to sign big names and stunt the first team opportunites of jiz jan....then signing big names and leaving jiz on the bench.

calling an 18 year old left back fat and unfit ...was there really any need for that? why not have a quiet word with the lad?

deciding to hold a press conference with new signing rojo who;
a/ couldn,t speak a word of english
b/ couldn,t actually make his debut as he didn,t have a work permit.

apparently refusing to shake the hand of the mk dons manager after the match, preferring instead to sign autographs.

announcing before the mk dons match that he was looking to go far in the league cup-all out to win a trophy....then after the match stating " i wasn,t surprised by the defeat" wtf??

failing to address the defensive weaknesses in his squad..save for becoming obsessed with" left sided defenders"

appointing brian riggs as his his no.2.....what was wrong with patrick kluivert??

splashing £16m on blind when he has michael carrick to come back from injury...whats the difference between the two..?

announcing at his first press conference that he was going for the title....then changing that to it will take three months to sort the team out,before again making title noises after beating a mediocre qpr.....

telling the press that shrek was a poor captain who ran around too much and tried too hard( what a way to crush the lads confidence )

telling the press that he didnt think rooney was good enough as a striker and that falcao was the better player....why would you say that to the press?

telling the press that he had done his homework on leicester and that he knew all about them...before losing to them with a forward line who take home £1m a week in wages..

steadfastly refusing to take the blame for any of the rubbish his team has produced this season, and blaming everyone but himself..hardly going to endear himself to players who will be reluctant to sweat blood in tough times...ie now.

the whole sad mess coming out of then swamp reminds me of the presentation made by the city chief executive( i think) earlier this year to business leaders in Abu Dhabi in which he used lvg as an example of a manager who showed a leadership style unsuited to getting the best out of players...bellowing and shouting at them and publically humiliating them was not the way forward......thi s was way before turtle head took over at utd,, but it appears to have been spot on.

the muppet show continues.

Great Post, but I would not say it was a sad mess, it's rather hilarious, as I was explaining to the United and Liverpool fans in my office today, having all those friends in the media is a curse rather than a blessing, after ever victory they build their hopes up, hyperbole heaped upon hyperbole, till the next loss.

Most United fans are in shock, I think some might be realising that the Dutch Master might be a bit of a chancer

Or the Dutch master is a master forger!

dennishasdoneit said:
exactly!!
The muppet manager has made himself look stupid with some very very strange public comments/decisions.

making shrek captain and watching him screaming and shouting at his team mates

saying he didnt want to sign big names and stunt the first team opportunites of jiz jan....then signing big names and leaving jiz on the bench.

calling an 18 year old left back fat and unfit ...was there really any need for that? why not have a quiet word with the lad?

deciding to hold a press conference with new signing rojo who;
a/ couldn,t speak a word of english
b/ couldn,t actually make his debut as he didn,t have a work permit.

apparently refusing to shake the hand of the mk dons manager after the match, preferring instead to sign autographs.

announcing before the mk dons match that he was looking to go far in the league cup-all out to win a trophy....then after the match stating " i wasn,t surprised by the defeat" wtf??

failing to address the defensive weaknesses in his squad..save for becoming obsessed with" left sided defenders"

appointing brian riggs as his his no.2.....what was wrong with patrick kluivert??

splashing £16m on blind when he has michael carrick to come back from injury...whats the difference between the two..?

announcing at his first press conference that he was going for the title....then changing that to it will take three months to sort the team out,before again making title noises after beating a mediocre qpr.....

telling the press that shrek was a poor captain who ran around too much and tried too hard( what a way to crush the lads confidence )

telling the press that he didnt think rooney was good enough as a striker and that falcao was the better player....why would you say that to the press?

telling the press that he had done his homework on leicester and that he knew all about them...before losing to them with a forward line who take home £1m a week in wages..

steadfastly refusing to take the blame for any of the rubbish his team has produced this season, and blaming everyone but himself..hardly going to endear himself to players who will be reluctant to sweat blood in tough times...ie now.

the whole sad mess coming out of then swamp reminds me of the presentation made by the city chief executive( i think) earlier this year to business leaders in Abu Dhabi in which he used lvg as an example of a manager who showed a leadership style unsuited to getting the best out of players...bellowing and shouting at them and publically humiliating them was not the way forward......thi s was way before turtle head took over at utd,, but it appears to have been spot on.

the muppet show continues.

One of the best posts I've read on here in ages.

I must admit, that whilst making exceptions for English not being his first language (although most Dutch people I have met speak better English than we do) I have found some of his comments really bizarre, is he cracking up?

Ducado said:
I must admit, that whilst making exceptions for English not being his first language (although most Dutch people I have met speak better English than we do) I have found some of his comments really bizarre, is he cracking up?

Is he ?
I thought he had already mate.
Oh and Steve Mclarens English was top notch as well :)

Posted by a rag over on an ESPNFC comments section was this gem:

"Man Utd have in Michael Keane, Phil Jones, Blackett and Shaw perhaps the future starting defense for the English NT."

Here's the game -- discuss this post without using the words "deluded", "laughable", "head up your arse" or "f**king idiotic."

FogBlueInSanFran said:

"Man Utd have in Michael Keane, Phil Jones, Blackett and Shaw perhaps the future starting defense for the English NT."

Here's the game -- discuss this post without using the words "deluded", "laughable", "head up your arse" or "f**king idiotic."
The saddest part, is that it's quite possibly true.

FogBlueInSanFran said:

That's not deluded. They are english and play for the rags, they are almost guaranteed to get given caps, regardless of how bad they are. They said they were the future of the england team, they never said the future was bright.

FogBlueInSanFran said:

Our back 4 is selected from 2 Serbians, 3 Frenchmen, 2 Argentinians and a Belgian. Our defence is very good. Theirs includes a number of English/British players, and is shit. Guess why we have no English players!
The lad may be right about the future England back 4, but that says more about the piss poor quality of England at the moment than the quality of those very mediocre players he mentioned.
They're English, they're young, they play for the media darlings, so they get hyped to a level way beyond their ability to fulfill that hyped expectation. None of them would get in our squad, or Chelsea's. Tells you everything you need to know.
Oh, and I'd have Kolarov and Clichy over that Rojo bloke as well!

Fuck me this Di Maria wankfest about his goal is really making me piss...
Apparently it's already the goal of the season and nobody could have scored a goal like it...
Well I disagree.
Merlin against west brom 2012,at home in a 4-0 win.
Same distance and same outcome.
Fuckin rag arsekissers ....
And now the drunk gambling rambling Keith Gillespie says van gaal will get it right and then watch them go..
Phew, thank God for that.
Guess we can all start shitting our pants then.

Some Southern Rag cvnt on TS now.

When asked why the turtle is the right man for their job,the reply.....

'He has signed some brilliant players,maybe not in the right places but.......'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.