United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
mosssideblue said:
bazbarrybazzer said:
Ifwecouldjust....... said:
Sky Sports Transfer Centre this morning

Following yesterday's news that Angel di Maria wants to leave Real Madrid, several papers are reporting that Manchester United will step up their interest, with The Sun claiming the Premier League club will go head-to-head with Paris St Germain for the Argentina international. However, the Daily Express reports that Louis van Gaal is concerned that bringing in Di Maria would hamper the development of United winger Adnan Januzaj.

Go here

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/</a>

YCMIU

Good man, thanks :)

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the Swamp. But Head probably feels like he's been conned into being their manager on the premis of buy whoever you need to get us back up there, only to find the Glazers are as tight as a ducks arse.

Cannot see him staying long if he cannot get a decent squad to work with, and this bollox of ditching Di Maria to prtect Jizzhead is another smoke screen.

LVG may well have gotten results elsewhere, but he looks and acts like a feckin dictator and I cannot see that style being as effective with the current egos the rags have. Probably half the reason these wet dream signings are saying feck that, not going there - as well as their a shit team.

I am having some sympathy for wee Davy now, but deep down he must be laughin his feckin head off at what's going on down Salford way

How reliable are The Express though??

Why would they go for Di Maria when they are playing 3 5 2. He's a winger right? More madness at the swamp, scattergun approach. Unless he's going to play wing back?

laserblue said:
citykev28 said:
sparky1 said:
The Di Maria transfer was only ever on in Woodward's mind.....onto their next target now!!

We've already had Di Maria and the hilarity of Thomas Muller. Don't say they're trying to squeeze another episode in before September.

Don't forget Reus. He also revealed that the rags put in a bid for him but he snubbed them. So much for all the rag twats who kept saying Muller and Reus didn't snub them as the rags were never in for them in the first place.

Who's next, Neuer? Messi? Ronaldo again?

NeilYoungIsBack said:
Wasn't today the day Loose Fanny Gal was supposed to be walking if major signings weren't in place ?

Exaggerated internet waffle IMO, it wouldn't do his reputation much good if he flounced off in a huff after barely 6 weeks in the job.

citykev28 said:
Now I'm the king of the swingers, the mongrel L.V.G.
We should be top but Moysie flopped
And that's what bothering me.
Wayne wants to be a man, man-cub, and stroll right into town
And be just like those other men
He's tired of monkeying around .
Now don't try to kid me, Glazers, I'll make a deal with you
What I desire is players to hire to make my dreams come true
So give me the lucre, Glazers, buy me just a few,
Give me the power, before the deadline hour, we aspire to be like the blues!

Brilliant - just can't see it catching on though - absolutely brilliant

citykev28 said:
laserblue said:
citykev28 said:
We've already had Di Maria and the hilarity of Thomas Muller. Don't say they're trying to squeeze another episode in before September.

Don't forget Reus. He also revealed that the rags put in a bid for him but he snubbed them. So much for all the rag twats who kept saying Muller and Reus didn't snub them as the rags were never in for them in the first place.

Who's next, Neuer? Messi? Ronaldo again?
Lest we forget sneijder!!
He's signed for the rags many times already, he must be due a mention soon...
Comedy gold from the utd circus...

absolute fucking laughing stock - rags coming out the woodwork all over the place as TS and the written press give masses of space on the rags transfer debacle - ep5

Thing is the Glazers are not tight. Just the rags have bought shite coz they have had no rational recruitment plan in place for years. GPC only bought VP for one last tilt at the title so he could leave as a title winner - even he had no overall plan for the last couple of years and they have ended up here - generating bags of cash to pay debt interest and enrich their owners who install a clueless fool in the recruitment chair and dupe Turtlehead into being their manager on the promise they will break the bank and world transfer record to buy success....... 23rd of August and still no signs ha ha ha

SCUM

bluethrunthru said:
absolute fucking laughing stock - rags coming out the woodwork all over the place as TS and the written press give masses of space on the rags transfer debacle - ep5

Thing is the Glazers are not tight. Just the rags have bought shite coz they have had no rational recruitment plan in place for years. GPC only bought VP for one last tilt at the title so he could leave as a title winner - even he had no overall plan for the last couple of years and they have ended up here - generating bags of cash to pay debt interest and enrich their owners who install a clueless fool in the recruitment chair and dupe Turtlehead into being their manager on the promise they will break the bank and world transfer record to buy success....... 23rd of August and still no signs ha ha ha

SCUM
They left it to Fergie and he messed it up at the end letting his final team die. He won the title, but the team was shot. They were all past it / retiring in 12 months (Rio, Scholes, Giggs, Evra, Vidic).

lancs blue said:
NeilYoungIsBack said:
Wasn't today the day Loose Fanny Gal was supposed to be walking if major signings weren't in place ?

Exaggerated internet waffle IMO, it wouldn't do his reputation much good if he flounced off in a huff after barely 6 weeks in the job.

I'm away at the minute mate and not up to speed with anything back home.....where has this come from about him wanting to walk already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.