United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
lafitz2008 said:
citykev28 said:
the talisman said:
They keep banging on about how important the injury to Evans is.

Is it just me who thinks he's not good enough? He's a decent player but there's something soft about him. They need a leader, I just don't see that in him.

Come off it. Do you not remember him marking Balotelli out of the game at Old Trafford that time?

'My work here is done' he must have been thinking to himself as he triumphantly strolled off a few minutes into the second half.
Hahaha made me lol that!

adding absolutely NOTHING to this conversation but the BBC article about needing the £100m to win the title has this as its accompanying photo
_77758507_louis_van_gaal_ryan_giggs_man_utd_ap.jpg

DiscoSteve said:
adding absolutely NOTHING to this conversation but the BBC article about needing the £100m to win the title has this as its accompanying photo

Has the next chimp along got his hands over his ears?

Bluewonder said:
denislawsbackheel said:
malg said:
Can anyone paste the article from the Sun where van Gaal questions Rooney's position as a striker? I'm not subscribing to those c**ts.

Try other papers.
The Telegraph has done a hatchet job on the scum today, including what LVG has said.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/rooney-not-spectacular-striker-van-gaal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/rooney- ... r-van-gaal</a>

Here's one from Four Four Two.

I was not so satisfied with Rooney as a striker and [Juan] Mata as midfielder

So Mata's no good in his only possible position. LOL

I wonder how much he's worth now?

I'm guessing a loan deal back to Spain in January.

I could've sworn I read last Saturday that LVG had decided ickle Wayne was the only forward sure of a game at Utd.
Now, he's not happy with him as a forward?

About this lot spending money on their defense.....how much did Jones, Rojos and Shaw cost? Or are they free starlets groomed in their academy?

What odds are being quoted for LVG getting the sack as soon as its mathmatically impossible for them to get CL and they can get rid on the (relatively) cheap?

I'm sure the bookies must be onto this by now.

DiscoSteve said:

is that brian riggs sniffing his hand after last nights family fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.