United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
What's fucking annoying is knowing that if West Ham had anything about them they would really have a chance this weekend of getting something with the scums injuries etc however fat sam talking about the wounded lion makes me feel the result is already a home win with Fat sam taking one up the arse as per normal at the swamp (bit like Twitcher).
So fucking glad we have a manager who isn't scared of fucking reputations.

I really cant see any manager bending over for utd anymore. The Leicester and MK results saw to that, Shirley.

manimanc said:
jonmcity said:
Tell the last one out to turn the lights off

Robin Van Persie Prepared To Force Through Real Madrid Transfer From Manchester United
really?
do tell more.....

Might be this..

Manchester United striker Robin van Persie is set to hold talks with manager Louis van Gaal about his future after it emerged that Real Madrid and FC Barcelona were interested in signing the Dutchman next summer, the Daily Express reports.

The 31-year-old has become unhappy at Old Trafford after the Red Devils signed Radamel Falcao on transfer deadline day, meaning the former Arsenal star could miss out on first team football as van Gaal struggles to fit an embarrassment of attacking riches into one starting line-up.

With both Falcao and club captain Wayne Rooney set to be prominent in the Dutch manager’s first team plans, it seems that van Persie could be the one to make way in United’s XI.

Both Barca and Madrid are monitoring the situation in Manchester and will rival each other for the Netherlands international’s signature if he remains unsettled.

Van Persie is reportedly aware of the interest from Spain and will hold showdown talks with van Gaal about his future at the Theatre of Dreams and a potential move to La Liga.

While the former Bayern Munich head coach has a good relationship with the forward, he may decide to cut his losses on an aging player and cash in on him while he still has some value.

Tuearts right boot said:
What's fucking annoying is knowing that if West Ham had anything about them they would really have a chance this weekend of getting something with the scums injuries etc however fat sam talking about the wounded lion makes me feel the result is already a home win with Fat sam taking one up the arse as per normal at the swamp (bit like Twitcher).

I really cant see any manager bending over for utd anymore. The Leicester and MK results saw to that, Shirley.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/25/sam-allardyce-west-ham-manchester-united-backlash

Key words for me before he's even sat his fat arse in the dug out. punish us, A draw would be great for me,“Hopefully our new players won’t be daunted about the prospect of playing at Old Trafford on Saturday.” Its a fucking Football Pitch Swamp, what's daunting about that FFS?
Potato head has already shown his hand IMO, if our manager said shit like this before a game I'd be worried. The F Idiot is installing loads of confidence into his players with these remarks.
Roly poly Sam.

blueincy said:
Tuearts right boot said:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/25/sam-allardyce-west-ham-manchester-united-backlash

Key words for me before he's even sat his fat arse in the dug out. punish us, A draw would be great for me,“Hopefully our new players won’t be daunted about the prospect of playing at Old Trafford on Saturday.” Its a fucking Football Pitch Swamp, what's daunting about that FFS?
Potato head has already shown his hand IMO, if our manager said shit like this before a game I'd be worried. The F Idiot is installing loads of confidence into his players with these remarks.
Roly poly Sam.
BFS and his fucking Stockholm Syndrome strikes again.

blueincy said:
Tuearts right boot said:

Roly poly Sam.

Players should be excited to play at top premier league grounds and determined to show what they can do not daunted!

The fat dickhead needs to show the five Leicester goals and say,''We know they have some quality up front but run at that fucking defence and they will collapse.''

SPIDERBOY said:
manimanc said:
jonmcity said:

Robin Van Persie Prepared To Force Through Real Madrid Transfer From Manchester United
really?
do tell more.....

Might be this..

Manchester United striker Robin van Persie is set to hold talks with manager Louis van Gaal about his future after it emerged that Real Madrid and FC Barcelona were interested in signing the Dutchman next summer, the Daily Express reports.

The 31-year-old has become unhappy at Old Trafford after the Red Devils signed Radamel Falcao on transfer deadline day, meaning the former Arsenal star could miss out on first team football as van Gaal struggles to fit an embarrassment of attacking riches into one starting line-up.

With both Falcao and club captain Wayne Rooney set to be prominent in the Dutch manager’s first team plans, it seems that van Persie could be the one to make way in United’s XI.

Both Barca and Madrid are monitoring the situation in Manchester and will rival each other for the Netherlands international’s signature if he remains unsettled.

Van Persie is reportedly aware of the interest from Spain and will hold showdown talks with van Gaal about his future at the Theatre of Dreams and a potential move to La Liga.

While the former Bayern Munich head coach has a good relationship with the forward, he may decide to cut his losses on an aging player and cash in on him while he still has some value.
Barcelona can't buy anyone next summer as they're banned from doing so.

SPIDERBOY said:
manimanc said:
jonmcity said:

really?
do tell more.....

Might be this..

Van Persie is coming up 32 with an injury record that rivals Michael Owen's.

Why on god's green earth would Barca or Real want him?

Are they going to drop Messi, Naymar, Ronaldo, Benzema, Rodriguez, Suarez for him?

Latest from the Man United Chronicles.

<a class="postlink" href="http://1liesalot.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/glory-godly-man-united-part-1.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://1liesalot.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09 ... art-1.html</a>

Been away, hahahahahah fuck off united you pile of shite.

Read on red button that Blackett is getting fast tracked to the England squad.
I think i want to see the men who make these things happen cry watching their close family tortured.

Been a few events i wish i had access to bluemoon for recently, anyway hello and fuck off utd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.