United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell the last one out to turn the lights off

Robin Van Persie Prepared To Force Through Real Madrid Transfer From Manchester United

stony said:
M18CTID said:
stony said:
All these rags clamouring for big money signings.

This was the day after the sick swan

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/would-you-like-to-see-united-go-out-and-spend-millions-of-pounds.342237/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/would-yo ... ds.342237/</a>

You've changed your fucking tunes now you fucking swamp rats

Brilliant spot stony. I know it's not all United fans of course but the hypocrisy in most of those posts on that thread is staggering because you can bet your mortgage that each and every one of them that was against the idea of spending lots of money on players turned into the ultimate fucking transfer muppet a few weeks ago when they were in for Di Maria and Falcao. Fair play to Red Rover though - he talks a lot of sense on the FFP thread over there and also on this one. Instead of moaning about City's spending and how it's not fair, he's more concerned about United getting their act together.

It's difficult to pick out a favourite post on that thread because there are so many whoppers but seeing our old friends C**tanoid and that fat slag from Belfast pipe up with their contributions is a sight to behold. C**tanoid in particular comes across as the most pathetic excuse of a football fan you could ever wish to meet - claims he didn't even bother watching the 6-1 (yeah, course you fucking didn't you lying twat) as there was no point due to his belief that football in this country at the top level is dead because of City and Chelsea outspending everyone yet the prick is still there posting on a United forum. What a fucking shithouse.

I actually think she hates City more than Pam hates the rags. Pretty staggering when you think about it.

The thing with the daft cow from fucking Belfast is that one why does she support manyoo? a team from another fucking country. Two, why hate City so much? I have to put up with stupid red twats and giddy scouse cunts on a daily fucking basis who piss me off..... doubt the splitarse cretin hardly knows any blues.

I'm With Stupid said:
chris85mcfc said:
stony said:
I actually think she hates City more than Pam hates the rags. Pretty staggering when you think about it.

Take a bow young lad....we have a winner...

"The difference is that we have tradition and history on our side.

I'd rather be a side that challenges for the league through their own merits with a robust youth policy, a true club spirit and players who are at the club for the right reasons.

For me, the most important thing about Manchester United is the ethos and values that the club upholds. If we lose that to some sheik whatever, who decides to spend 50 billion on a bunch of mercs and doesnt allow young local lads who bleed red to get into the team, there isnt really much point in football.

Its getting worse every year, but at the moment I can still say this is my club

City take note!!!!"
LOL, "bleed red." It doesn't work as a phrase when the colour's red you idiot.

LOL at the drama queen muppet announcing his gradual withdrawal from being a die hard muppet fan as it becomes clear that manu now really do face a spell where they are not winning everything....he will be the same at work no doubt,dropping little hints that, for him, it is all soon to be over, not interested in the game anymore,its not fair anymore etc etc.....just hanging on in there in case manu suddenly explode into form, beat a promoted side at home 4nil and are once again going for the title......i hope the coup de grace will be delivered by us on 2nd november 2014 and die hard red will finally bow out " thats enough..i,m cancelling my sky sports subscription!!"

muppet.

I actually think she hates City more than Pam hates the rags. Pretty staggering when you think about it.[/quote]

The thing with the daft cow from fucking Belfast is that one why does she support manyoo? a team from another fucking country. Two, why hate City so much? I have to put up with stupid red twats and giddy scouse c**ts on a daily fucking basis who piss me off..... doubt the splitarse cretin hardly knows any blues.[/quote]

Reminds me of being in Sheffield with a rag mate of mine (who is from Manchester). A friend of his comes in and takes great displeasure at me lauging at the Rags being knocked out of the Champions League by Basle on the same night we beat Bayern but didn't get through. I asked him why he supported the Rags anyway when he was from Sheffield and he told me it was because of his mum. I asked him where abouts in Manchester his mum was from and he said she isn't from Manchester she is from Belfast. I pissed myself laughing again in his face.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
What's fucking annoying is knowing that if West Ham had anything about them they would really have a chance this weekend of getting something with the scums injuries etc however fat sam talking about the wounded lion makes me feel the result is already a home win with Fat sam taking one up the arse as per normal at the swamp (bit like Twitcher).
So fucking glad we have a manager who isn't scared of fucking reputations.
I'm sure his Bolton team won twice at the swamp when he was their manager.

Fancy West Ham to get something from this match, they've been playing some fairly decent footy of late. Despite Fat Sams comments recently I don't anticipate them to roll over easily, just go in with no fear and exploit their defensive weaknesses. Looks as if Rojo will be their main CB this weekend due to injuries/suspensions which can't be a bad thing - he has looked nothing short of erratic every time I've seen him play...nothing special that's for sure. Cmon you hammers!

mcmanus said:
stony said:
M18CTID said:
Brilliant spot stony. I know it's not all United fans of course but the hypocrisy in most of those posts on that thread is staggering because you can bet your mortgage that each and every one of them that was against the idea of spending lots of money on players turned into the ultimate fucking transfer muppet a few weeks ago when they were in for Di Maria and Falcao. Fair play to Red Rover though - he talks a lot of sense on the FFP thread over there and also on this one. Instead of moaning about City's spending and how it's not fair, he's more concerned about United getting their act together.

It's difficult to pick out a favourite post on that thread because there are so many whoppers but seeing our old friends C**tanoid and that fat slag from Belfast pipe up with their contributions is a sight to behold. C**tanoid in particular comes across as the most pathetic excuse of a football fan you could ever wish to meet - claims he didn't even bother watching the 6-1 (yeah, course you fucking didn't you lying twat) as there was no point due to his belief that football in this country at the top level is dead because of City and Chelsea outspending everyone yet the prick is still there posting on a United forum. What a fucking shithouse.

The thing with the daft cow from fucking Belfast is that one why does she support manyoo? a team from another fucking country. Two, why hate City so much? I have to put up with stupid red twats and giddy scouse c**ts on a daily fucking basis who piss me off..... doubt the splitarse cretin hardly knows any blues.

Plastic fans with no affinity with the club they support always try their hardest to live up to the stereotype, By hating City so vehemently, in their eyes makes them a better rag. Just like all the nursery rhyme singing cockernees !!

chris85mcfc said:
stony said:
M18CTID said:

Take a bow young lad....we have a winner...

"The difference is that we have tradition and history on our side.

I'd rather be a side that challenges for the league through their own merits with a robust youth policy, a true club spirit and players who are at the club for the right reasons.

For me, the most important thing about Manchester United is the ethos and values that the club upholds. If we lose that to some sheik whatever, who decides to spend 50 billion on a bunch of mercs and doesnt allow young local lads who bleed red to get into the team, there isnt really much point in football.

Its getting worse every year, but at the moment I can still say this is my club

City take note!!!!"
This inspirational piece of prose truly had the tears running down my cheeks.
Sadly , they were tears of laughter!
But seriously , this demonstrates what little knowledge they have got about the running of our club but even worse for them , about how their own club operates. They are the real victims of the "utd way " myth

yatesy94 said:
Fancy West Ham to get something from this match, they've been playing some fairly decent footy of late. Despite Fat Sams comments recently I don't anticipate them to roll over easily, just go in with no fear and exploit their defensive weaknesses. Looks as if Rojo will be their main CB this weekend due to injuries/suspensions which can't be a bad thing - he has looked nothing short of erratic every time I've seen him play...nothing special that's for sure. Cmon you hammers!
They destroyed Liverpool with some real pace upfront, this will be another win for The Hammers if they play the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.